therock003
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: none
PIN: N/A
Carrier: none
Default Re: Looking for Luxury Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsac View Post
Your asking for a phone that lasts days without charging but do not indicate how you use it. Apps draw battery power and so does the radio when it is searching for a signal. I would look for a phone that meets your expectations. Check the specifications of other phones besides a blackberry but don't be surprised if they are over rated and your disappointed.
I will only use it for text and sms and feature specific with phone functionality. I have an iphone for apps and internet, so these doesnt concern me. I'm only thinking of this Phone, since its stylish, sleek looking, and BB tends to have a nice phone experience.

I dont care about Cameras and other technical stuff that dont have anything to do with mobile phone features.

I mentioned Battery Time, cause i have a Nokia Asha 200, with dual-sim, and can last 5 days easy. It can even go 2 weeks and more on standby. Of course its not a smartphone, with apps running and high technology processors that need juice, but it has left my mind at ease about overnight charging. I even went on a 3 day trip without having to carry the charge. I talked several hours, and when i got back it lasted an additional day! (37 days nominal standby time).

Nokia Asha 200 specs

But other than that its a bad phone. It has low user-experience (nothing to do and to tweak), you cant hear what the other person is saying, the calling tunes dont sound right, and its plastic casing looks nothing more than the cheap phone that it really is. All these leave a gap making the 9981 #1 contender to fill it.

Battery times specs for this phone give a 5.5 talk time, which isnt much really, and i cannot find conclusive evidence as to what its standby time is.
Offline   Reply With Quote