View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #324
DRTanouye

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Post your top Word Mole score

My best word was 382 points, 17 letters in length. did it three times, and trying to break that number. Have to be at a higher level where the bonus fruits are higher in value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmobile View Post
What's the best word anyone has ever gotten? Based on hints from here, I got "environmentalists" for 270, but someone else said "misunderstandings" provided 273. Wonder why, when both are 17-letter words? Speed with which entered? Has anyone ever gotten "uncharacteristically"? Supposedly it is the longest "usual" word in the English language (not counting medical and scientific terms). I just wonder how many points it would grant. What are some 18- and 19-letter words?

Can anyone explain why, when the clock usually runs down to zero when you get your points before the 2 minutes are up, then, SOMETIMES, the level ends and it shows time still remaining. How can that be? I can post a screenshot if others haven't noticed this. Why does it do that?

Also, what do the numbers along the bar at the bottom mean after the vegetables round -- e.g., 14-----------18, or some number like that. Doesn't appear to have anything to do with how many veggies I "got." Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.

golfmobile
Offline   Reply With Quote