View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #22
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: should i repent buying a blackberry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
I sincerely apologize that you mistakenly purchased a low-end device and expected the equivalent of Ferrari service for a Tata. That is not how this world works.
First...the above has been said to me on occasion from dc/dc, and to be quite honest I think it's a bit off. I am disabled and to me a £200 phone is not a 'low end device'. I saved for mine and generally don't have £200 to throw around so have to be careful in my spending and choice of goods. One would expect to get the same customer service whether the phone cost £200 or £500.

Secondly, it sounds to me as though the original poster is from India, where just maybe they won't have the excellent service that some other countries enjoy.

For him to come on here and say that there are others with the same problem could very well be a valid point......as he had just been into a service centre and talked to people. Again, like me i didn't have a clue there were memory problems till I looked on here. If he hadn't gone to the service centre he might well have thought his was the only issue.

And finally it is not in the realms of fantasy that it could possibly be a faulty batch....and that does happen.....of phones that have landed on the Indian shores and that the original poster is one of the unlucky recipients.

Ang x
Offline   Reply With Quote