View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #20
Motorcycle Mama
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9930
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: should i repent buying a blackberry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefiya View Post
ok this what happened.
one evening when i picked up my blackberry to make a call,i could not hear the the voice of the person at the other end although the call had got through. i tried this a couple of times more but the same problem . i asked a friend to call me and although she could hear my voice i couldnt and i noticed that everytime i tried to make a call or recieved one my phone would reboot. i took my phone to an authorized service center and they said my phone had a hardware problem and i would get it only after 15 days. i requested them for a stand by phone since 15 days is a long time but they refused.
No one but the "service center" can assist you with this part.
Quote:
My phone is just 2 months old.
From where did you purchase the device? From the carrier/service provider? From some other source? Was it new or used?
Quote:
i know for sure that there was no moisture damage or any other mishandling from my side.
So it's never, ever been exposed to ANY moisture? Even a little TINY bit? Steamy bathroom, wet hands, wet hair, rain, high humidity environment?
Quote:
I tried to contact black berry if they could help me out but i did not receive a decent response.
As noted, RIM is not going to deal with you directly. You have to go through the service provider. But what do you mean by "i did not receive a decent response"? What does that mean?
Quote:
what am i supposed to do .
Well, to start with, you can try giving more (explicit and detailed) information so that people can try to help you rather than just being indignant.
Quote:
i didnt like the way we customers are handled here in bangalore india.
Again, no one here can help you with how "we customers are handled in bangalore india". Did you try talking to a manager/supervisor or someone else in charge? It's their issue.

Quote:
i met many other people at the service center itself and they all were dissatisfied with the service.is there any way we can get ourselves heard by a concerned person . does anybody know any way we can?
You keep saying that you are "dissatisfied" but you really haven't stated exactly why. But again, no one here can help with that.

Last edited by Motorcycle Mama; 11-06-2011 at 10:07 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote