View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: My Blackberry.

Ive come back to this rather than start another thread which wouldn't have any more point than to fill the forum up...

I hate to say but the rosy glow is starting to wear off a bit...

The Smrtguard has just let me know that it has expired and I would need to 'upgrade' to keep it going.

The Word to Go that I have just clicked on to do something, put a notice up....."25 days of the free trial left. You will then have to 'upgrade to the premium' ..."

In both cases upgrade means paying, and as a disabled user that already pays a monthly contract for the phone that isn't really in my priorities.

The Facebook update that was sent through from Blackberry, that I was daft enough to do has meant numerous tries/downloads/efforts to get FB working without stupid things happening but to no avail, so now I just use m. facebook which I could use on my old U800 none smartphone. Copied and pasted from the Blackberry website....

Facebook 2.0 is for BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or higher. Facebook v1.9 is available for BlackBerry Device Software 4.5-4.7.

It clearly says that the 1.9 version, that was wiped of my phone by the update is still available.....but it isn't. Nowhere can I find it. All roads lead back to version 2.

Just starting to wonder if I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire....
Ang x
Offline   Reply With Quote