View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
DeanAzzu

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2
Default Re: BES 5.0.3 and Exchange 2010 - headaches

Hi Fadmin,

That's correct. Full BES and main network firewall is configured for 3101 bi-directional, as we have old BES 4.1 servers running against other exchange 2003 and 2007 boxes. Also, disabled the firewall on the server itself to see if that helped, but no change.

AV is controller via a server and as I say, we have old BES boxes running with same AV on.

It has a static IP and all subnet mask, gateway and DNS information is correct.

I've used the MAPI link you sent me before, but again, doesn't make a difference.

Also, I've just re-installed the whole thing again and activated my exchange 2010 test user, who has emails in outlook from yesterday. Activation completes fine and I can send/receive new mail, but the old mail isn't loaded on to the device. I have previously set the pre-population message count to 750 and 14 days.

By the way, when I say I can send an receive mail at the moment, I fully expect the mapi settings to drop out again at some stage, so although it initially works, give it a while and it will be useless again with the errors previously mentioned in opening post.

Many Thanks,
Dean.
Offline   Reply With Quote