View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
eezaortile

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Globe Telecom
Default Unable to upgrade OS 5 to OS 6

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, I really need help. I upgraded my curve's OS about 2 weeks ago and was successful in doing so. I followed this article: techonia.com/upgrade-blackberry-curve-9300-os-6-0-0-418 to upgrade Blackberry Curve 9300 to OS 6.0 and was relatively happy with the results. Due to the restrictions on the new blackberry OS 6 browser though, I decided to downgrade my device back to OS 5 so I can enjoy my new data plan that offered unlimited surfing through the browser only. I upgraded my data plan recently to a more fitting plan that allows me to use all blackberry's apps. Problem though is, I am now unable to upgrade it back to OS 6. This is the article I followed to downgrade the OS back to 5: techonia.com/downgrade-blackberry-os-previous-software-version to downgrade BlackBerry OS to the previous software version. When I plug the my curve in, it the Desktop Software doesn't detect that there's a new update installed. I've tried using the AppLoader as well and it doesn't even detect that I have OS 5 installed! Help please!
Offline   Reply With Quote