Old 08-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: LOVE my 9850

Quote:
Originally Posted by juwaack68 View Post
I have to say, I am SUPER impressed with the 9850. I got one to upgrade my work device (a 9670 Style), and WOW!

The screen resolution is very crisp and clean, the scrolling is very smooth, and the browser is very fast (especially on WiFi). I'd say the browser is at least as fast as the iPhone 4 I also have for work.

I love the 9850 so much I just spent extra $$ to upgrade my personal device (from the 9650 Bold, which may find it's way to a watery gravy the way it's been acting).

Who else has it and what do you like most about it? Have you had any 'buyers remorse' yet? Anything you don't like about it?
I am THRILLED to hear such a glowing review. I grabbed the 9930 within the first minute (literally!) of availability but I also want to look into the 9850. I love love love the 9930, and the screen is awesome. But the one thing I miss about my HTC Evo is the MONSTER screen. Combining the BlackBerry OS and the Evo form factor could be a real winner. If your opinion remains this positive I'd say confidence is high I'll be grabbing one myself. Perfect compliment to my 9930!
Offline   Reply With Quote