jDMJeRk
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: I made the switch- Torch to Captivate: REAL Pros and Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasFlier View Post
No "I told you so" here. Instead, a thanks for coming back and honestly relating your changed perception after a few weeks of REAL usage of the Captivate. Yep, the specifications of the Captivate are ahead of the Bold/Torch in many ways. But real-world usage has brought you back to the reason so many of us still swear by our BlackBerrys. As a phone, as a mobile email device, and as a text messenger, in the real world it really is more functional than Android/iPhone. Now as far as a consumer "entertainment device" goes, it loses. Boils down to what you need and want.

Again, thanks for coming back and admitting your change of heart! This continues to be one of the best threads I've seen here for comparisons without flames and nonsense arguments.
Thats the whole reason why I came back. You always read about great changes and the latest and greatest of whatever a product might be but no one ever comes back and says why they've stopped using it or problems they ran into.

Glad I could help and happy to be back on the forums and not updating my Android with the latest ROM an/or kernel update :P
Offline   Reply With Quote