View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:28 AM   #12
*&))
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry Tooth View Post
Not sure what everyone is pissed about. RIM is keeping their identity while at the same time managing to keep up with the rivals. Do we really want RIM to reinvent itself in a desperate attempt to lure the masses? RIM has stuck to whats brought them to the game while slowly but surely bringing the flash. I'm sure the lag on the OS will be remedied with an update in the very near future, then all will be well.
I would agree with you on some level...but I don't think rim is keeping up in the game in more. The are looking more and more like palm when the treo started to fade. While they have great devices ios and android have come in and ran away with the game. And the 9800 looks just like what the palm pre did to me when it came out. You have a tone of hope fore it but at the end of the day you know its not enough of a game change from rim to stay in the fight. Rim is going to have to bring some heat and soon or they will in up another palm like story. (And I say this with a said huge frown on my face I love the blackberry brand and have been a long time user but they no longer or offering the superior device. )
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote