Old 05-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #18
wabbit
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Droid
PIN: PONG???
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonejunkie View Post
There are rules for emigrating into the United States. Sneaking across the border and assuming someone else's identity in order to get a job is NOT on the list of acceptable behavior.

I welcome all immigrants to the US (and to Arizona), but do it legally. In 1986 President Ronald Reagan signed legislation granting amnesty to anyone who had entered the country illegally before January 1, 1982. Less that 25 years later, it's reported that there are between 12 and 20 MILLION illegal aliens in this country. We need to close the borders, figure out what to do with 20 millions aliens and start allowing LEGAL immigration to be the ONLY way to come to America.
please come off the high horse. this county was founded on a new way of life, freedom etc. there was no right way to enter, people are pissed cause first they wanted govt support and now want a way to cut it down. period.

i'd take the illegals coming into this county working every day, scavenging for work vs the "legal" ones who come here are 55+ and are automatically given gov't housing, foodstamps, and social security.

spare me this nonsense of closing boarders.

the funny part is 90% of jobs these illegals do, no citizen wants to do them.... lol.

i have no problems with illegals that come here, work, contribute to society for them to get a better way of life. i have a problem with the "legal" ones who come here and just mooch.

where are those numbers? oh who cares they have a piece of paper....

as for the law, its racial profiling on a very large scale, this goes back to what? slavery where anybody not white was a slave.... property.
Offline   Reply With Quote