View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar

I hope moderators don't take this as double post, but this is almost a double thread so, basically quoting myself I have already founded some bugs and annoyances of this OS:

- I have installed this OS and while everything seems alright, Shazam app does not work... it shows the "view agreement / setup" screen and when I click on setup it changes screen and shuts down...

Anyone else having this problem? I have done battery pull and re-installed Shazam without success

- Alsoooo... When I'm listening to music and using the calculator it used to stop the music if I hit DEL a few times (because it makes another sound) anyway in this OS that action will freeze the phone and it totally sucks...

Though picture viewer seems to be faster, but zooming still sucks...

-When selecting long text (i tried in memos) if you drag up or down one of the holders in either side and release, then the screen will also swipe as if you were scrolling, very annoying... (same happens while draging the cursor.

- Another bug that still persist is when editing a playlist, if you try to move a song, you will only be able to move it up or down until it hits the end of the screen, instead of scroling through the other songs and allowing to place it upper or lower on the list.

- And lastly the "Show Songs" screen (in the Now Playing screen hit menu) which I find very very useful, still is very very choppy and laggy when trying to scroll....

PS: I wish they would allow video to be played from either side of landscape... I am left handed and its easier for me to hold in landscape with my left hand and be able to operate buttons with my thumb in that position.. and also charging cable gets in the way if you want to prop it up while playing video
Offline   Reply With Quote