Old 04-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
flstf
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default Blackberry does not support their customers

Please Login to Remove!

Have a new Bold 9700 (2mths old). I have blackberry world apps installed. There was an upgrade avilable so like a dumbend I downloaded the upgrade and when it asked if I would like to reboot, again like a dumba I selected yes. It proceeds to start rebooting only to get half way and then start all over again. The progress bar progresses approx half way and then the screen flashes and it tries to reboot all over again. Removed the battery for 20 sec or so and tried again. Still the same thing, have left it trying to reboot for over an hr. same thing. It just keep trying to reboot itself.

Called ATT they want to replace the phone. Fine, the only problem is that since the phone will not boot up I cannot get my contacts from the phone and the local att store does not have the capability of doing it remotely. On top of that I get a refurbished phone.

Att suggested calling blackberry for a possible fix. So I call blackberry and they tell me that I have to pay $49.00 for the support and they can't gurantee that they can fix it. Won't even talk to me about it. Blackberry app, blackberry phone, still under warranty and they will not help me resolve the issue... What kind of customer support is that? Not very good and if ATT would let me (without spending an arm and a leg) I would go with an iphone or something all together different.

Sad that a company will not stand behind their products. Leave it to the carrier to deal with their customers.
Offline   Reply With Quote