Old 03-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
bagio007
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: 256b6370
Carrier: T-mobile Croatia

Evening all,

I am the friend he's talking about ; )

I've managed to get some desktop computer, and here are the things you asked for:

I have BlackBerry 8520
5.0.0.509 now ( 4.6 before )
Cookies are enabled because I can log on to some other forums like phpbb based forums, CMS based forums ( those without wap support and adjustments ).
I compared BB Browser settings on my handheld, and apleic's, everything is the same, accept this couple of things ( which I think are directly related to the given problem ):

1. Under Browser Configuration, "Browser:", I have only 2 options, t-zones (t-mobile carrier for me, apleic has Vodafone Live! listed instead of this ) and Hotspot Browser. Apleic has also a third option, Internet browser ( I know it has to be set to my carrier, but why don't I have that third options ?).

2. "Browser Identification:" is locked to "Blackberry", @apleic's handheld it is unlocked with 3 options ( again, i know it has to be "Blackberry", but why is it locked ? ).

So it is clear, i CAN login to all forums, but as soon as I start doing some stuff that is connected with my account ( checking private sections of forums, posting ) i am automaticly asked to login again ( like it does not remember I have logged in ).

For example, this forum, when I login over BB Browser, it accepts my login, as soon as i go somewhere ( like Latest forum topics ) it automaticly Logouts me, and in the top right corner it again says Login.

As Blackberry help from my Carrier, I didn't call them yet, could they help me with that specific thing ?

Regards, Ivan bagio007 Mijic

Last edited by bagio007; 03-06-2010 at 04:21 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote