Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #7
TonyTone
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
depends on a few things... ive got the bold 2 now, and returned a storm 2 after 2 days of use...

i guess im biased, but i really didnt like the storm 2 for a few reasons.

reasons why i didnt like storm 2: my fingers move faster than storm 2 can recognize the input...that translates into multiple presses for the same intended entry. battery life was s&%#... by noontime, i was down to around half battery. the accelerometer is not quite without flaw resulting in the wrong orientation for position of the phone regularly. vibrate function is like a piezo buzzer thats so loud, its louder than some ringtones. while the screen does click when you type, there is still not much feedback when typing. you have to stare at the keyboard while typing... (i dont have to see the bold 2 keyboard while typing... my fingers just know).

reasons why i dont like bold 2: small screen, stiff keyboard

the reasons why i like them wont help much in my opinion, because its the reasons why i didnt like storm 2 that i got rid of it.
This is a great thread.
I love love love my 9700 but couldn't imagine it to be better than the Storm 2 being that it has everything the 9700 has plus a bigger screen.

After reading this post, it's clear that there's more to it than simply the phone's OS and carrier. Nuances are important.
Offline   Reply With Quote