Old 10-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #33
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Model: iP4S
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
Dude...
I don't know if you're a surfer or a gay cowboy, but there's no need to call me "dude." It does, however, help further your 12 year old image, so if that's what you're going for, then by all means.

Quote:
...two years ago the first iPhone got way more attention than any other device on the planet
The iPhone garnered more attention than any other phone, maybe, but you might be exaggerating, just a bit, by suggesting that it got more attention than any other device on the planet. Maybe. Just a bit.

Quote:
...and chicks dig the device because it's so sleek and sexy.
Possibly.

Quote:
However, everbody has an iPhone now, so the allure is not what it used to be.
Again with the slight exaggeration, but then making a valid argument was never really your strong point, now was it?

Quote:
Regardless, the new 3GS would garner far more attention than a crappy old 8310, though the new Blackberry models are starting to compete.
There is a recurring theme here, and so I am confident that I can say, without reservation, that you obviously need attention to get by on a daily basis. Without constant affirmation of your existence, I can only image you would whither into dust and blow away. That is truly sad.

Quote:
I'd have to give the edge to the new 3GS because it is more bimbo-friendly. Leave the Blackberry at the office and go clubbing with the iPhone. Simple case of penetration motivation.
More proof that you are a shallow, thinly veiled, and pathetic excuse for a man. And more proof that you apparently don't have what it takes to get attention without flipping out a cell phone. If you can't see just how sad that is, then there is no hope for you.

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline   Reply With Quote