View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #34
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwt5892 View Post
Well everyone can't spend $100 a month on a cell plan "rambo" (really???!!). I'm not "wheezing" services. I use what I can with wi-fi, enjoy my phone and have a life. That's all that matters really. If it bothers you so much that everyone doesn't has the coveted BIS then take a deep breath and count to 10. It's NO BIG DEAL! Wow..... You look so friendly in your picture (Smiley) I'm surprised at your anger.
I paid the same amount as most people for my phone so I can use it how I see fit. I love the phone regardless of a data plan.
Sometimes I get a little carried away. Folks that buy a BlackBerry without a data plan, and know exactly what they're getting, have made a rational choice. More power to 'em! It's the skeezers that whine about not being able to use features without a plan, or whine about how unfair it is because they're clueless about the device they bought, gets tough to take. Too many of them bought an expensive BlackBerry because it's the latest Hollywood "bling". Most folks here are professionals and participate in the forums to help out other professionals with legit questions. These other folks waste everyone's time and really can chap my arse.
Offline   Reply With Quote