View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
Sir J

Model: storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default Touch screen issues on the Blackberry Storm

I had a similar issue. I tried a battery pull which worked at first but after several tries it became useless. I then realized that although I continually had touch screen issues they seemed to be a little different each time. I found a solution that has worked for me. I used a cleaner for eyeglasses. Once I did a careful cleaning all the touch screen issues went away. I think it was the oils from my skin that built up after a while. The oils may have dissipated the heat from the touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelhaBB View Post
I have to first say that I love my Storm. When it is functioning correctly, it is the best phone I have ever owned. With that being said...

Initially I would have issues with the screen acting up. Not responding to my touches, not registering clicks to icons close to the edge of the screen, or simply responding to any touches intermittently. The only solution was a battery pull. This was about a once a week issue.

Recently it became a daily practice and now today I have had to pull the battery 2 times to get the phone back into operation.

I am currently running .75 from Verizon. Anyone else having this problem?
Offline   Reply With Quote