View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #24
Woozy82

Model: N/A
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

I got a guy that wants me to put Arabic and an over sea's PRL on his Phone. I have the PRL & SID and I know how to do that part but the Arabic? His 8130 preal currently is Verizon with a 4.5.0.77 OS. Verizon & Blackbery are saying "Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product" Here: well noobie so, h t t p : / / mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=vzwlanguagepack . it only availiable OTA. I 'm not about to sign a contract just to download the Arabic language so:

Does this Multilanguage OS support Arabic? Is this the lates one? Is there anything extra i need to do, other then the directions below to go from verizon 4.5.0.77 to this OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor464 View Post
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8130:

1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
This isn't my phone i got one shot i can't be brickin it. Thanks in advance for the help. Sensearly a noobie
Offline   Reply With Quote