View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #25
zero7404
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9530
PIN: n/a
Carrier: tmob

on my first update to this OS, i disliked how the radio could not hold a solid EDGE connection after a device reset, but i tried it again, this time for the last 2 hrs after a reboot, it still wiggled a bit with edge/EDGE but it is holding EDGE pretty solid now....

hopefully, the battery life improvement and portrait qwerty features are worth the upgrade to this OS, despite radio instability....

i think i will keep resets on the device to a minimal (maybe 2 times a week) as opposed to 4-5 times a day...

one thing i am observing is that the color gradients in the standard theme with this OS are not as blended and smooth as they were with .76. you have to look carefully at the icons and the on-screen button shading (both when highlighted and when not highlighted)....perhaps it's more visible when you select the media icon and the screen shows in black with the blend to blue.

Last edited by zero7404; 04-19-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote