Old 03-02-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
guacamole
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default t-mobile Unlimited Loyalty 49.99

Please Login to Remove!

hope this helps some people...

i knew that t-mobile was going to start offering this plan nation wide starting march 2nd and i had to have it but i did not meet the requirements for it which is 22months of being with t-mobile ... i went online to my account and did the plan change there and when i looked it offered the plan.. so i did all the necessary things to change my plan online and after i got the confirmation i called to have the plan set active as of today rather then when my next billing cycle starts.. the woman said she didnt know why i was offered the plan because i didnt meet the requirements... she left my account with the plan set to change and said if i got the plan online she was not going to take it off.. at that time i took a screenshot of the page with the pending plan change on the screen.. hopefully if things get funny i might be able to use this as leverage to get the plan back if it does not go into affect...

anyway.. point of post is try adding this plan online rather then calling t-mobile..

hope you all get it.. this worked for me in NYC and i have only been a t-mobile customer for just under 2 months

Last edited by guacamole; 03-02-2009 at 11:39 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote