View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
ThornScar

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cenntenial
Unhappy Help a girl with her pearl? Loses connection after 1 use?

Please Login to Remove!

I was really hoping someone could help me here? My 8100 Pearl wont connect to the desktop manager very well. I was able to connect to it and put a few apps on like color pearl and a couple games, but then it loses connection to my pearl and seems to lock up the desktop manager. If I uninstalled and then reinstalled it, it would give me a another go with it but only some things would work like adding apps, and then it locks up again after 1 use and I have to uninstall and reinstall again and hope it works. The media manager won't even work for me now, it let me add a video once before locking up. It does have a 8GM SD micro card I put in it. I tried the desktop software 4.2 that came with the phone and then I tried 4.5 that seems to work better but it still locks up and loses connection with my phone? Are there setting on my computer that I need to change? I'm using windows XP but I can't service pack 2 on my windows if that matters? I think I've tried everything I could, I've been upset with this phone for a few weeks now and I'm turning to the pros. PLease help! Thank you very much!

Last edited by ThornScar; 02-14-2009 at 12:03 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote