Old 02-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #34
Chevyguy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Apple
PIN: Jailbroken
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
To each his own. Use what works. I have a BB Bold. Sure I like, but would I like to be more iphone like, absolutely. I still have my old Edge iphone that I use for an ipod and a bedside internet browser. I installed some apps and I become more jealous of it everyday. Some of the apps simply blow away what is offered on the BB. Unless RIM gets on ball soon with applications, its going to be tougher and tougher to stay true to BB.
I was totally against the iPhone for the longest time!! I just recently made the switch to an iPhone 3G after one and a half years of being an avid BB user. I loved my BB Curve and Bold and told and showed all of my friends its capabilities. I didn't know what i was missing....After jailbreaking my iPhone, it is limitless with its capabilities ,apps,tools, software, entertainment, messaging, etc, etc. I had my blackberry stolen and had no options to track it, i now have various software installed on my i to track it, tested it , AWESOME !!! I will never underestimate another device again until i try it ! Not saying "my phone is better than yours", to each his/her own, but i am more than happy i made the switch and gave the iPhone a chance.