View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
XelhaBB
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: Ask
Carrier: Verizon

I agree ishore. Of course Verizon must assume some of the blame for knowingly distributing the product. I focus at the executive level and not at the lower echelons. The customer service representatives and techs normally take the brunt of the customers' frustrations. Most techs though are pretty knowledgeable and have always sent me away satisfied. I have no doubt VZW was putting pressure for a Christmas release - they want to make money. But it is also RIM that advertised well in advance that it was on the brink of releasing a fabulous new i-Phone competitor. Of course VZW was placing pressure. But RIM hyping up the Storm long before it was ready for release was the precursor.

I must concede that overall the Storm is a great toy. Despite the bad camera app and routine battery pulls, I love my phone...when it's running well.

If you figure a way to collectively organize to the extent that we could effectively pressure RIM and Verizon to engineer quicker solutions - I am all for it. However, I think we are stuck waiting and hoping that each new OS upgrade solves all the design flaws inherent in this new unit.

Verizon 9530
Offline   Reply With Quote