View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
David Haddad
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 0000
Carrier: Sprint
Default Question for AT&T Users Re: Setup

Please Login to Remove!

I am dreading calling AT&T and spending an hour on the phone for what should be a simple setup issue so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I just moved from an old BB on Sprint to a new Bold on AT&T. I set up a BB email account (user@att.blackberry.net) from my Bold. It works, but no matter what I do I can only access it from the Bold, not from my computer at att.com/blackberrystart ("no account matches" or some such nonsense).

Is there some trick or step I have to take to activate online access to my email account? I entered the pin online to retrieve the user name and password to see why it was rejecting me and it sends my device an email that says "your device has no account or password associated with it".

The other thing that I find a bit unusual compared to my past Sprint sevice with BB is that I appear to be able to set up pop accounts even without a BB email account set up! With Sprint I had to have a BB email address, from which I could then go in and manage my assorted pop addresses. If that is not required, then how can I have a central place to manage my POP accounts (other than from the Bold itself)?!

Thanks

Last edited by David Haddad; 01-13-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote