View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #13
NoreveUSA

Model: Pearl
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Hello again all,

Please allow me to clarify the situation. We always strive to help our customers out in any way that we can. As I had stated in my previous response, we were willing to ship out another case to the customer free of charge IF the customer followed our recommendations and allowed us to file a claim with the courier. I also would have been more than happy to refund the shipping costs.

However, once the customer stated that they filed a claim with their credit card company we can no longer help that customer as we must instead work with the CC company. Think of this in terms of someone filing a lawsuit, although the scope of the issue is quite smaller. If party A sues party B, then party B can no longer attempt to fix the situation without following along with the legal course of action.

Had we been given a chance to work with the customer, we would have done all that we could to ensure that they were happy. Instead their immediate response was to file a claim, as is the customer's right.

I apologize to all for this being dragged through the forums. Being a loyal reader and participant, during my personal time, of Blackberry Forums I am grateful to the community for their honest and immediate feedback of the situation. This is my final response to this thread, but I will be checking it periodically for the responses from the community.

Best regards,

Sam Brust
VP Sales
NoreveUSA.com
Offline   Reply With Quote