Old 09-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #31
jgudnas
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: where do i find that again.?
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDruMMer BoYxx View Post
Yah let's stick to talking about the phone.....so has anybody heard anything new about when the BOLD will be released in the US? I haven't heard anything in like a week and a half ever since BoYGenius said that it was schedule for November release. Which by the way, probably along with others, I cried out why!!! Lol....so yah, anything new man, I'm getting tired of my slow pearl and it keeps dropping calls and I want to switch over to AT&T and I don't want to buy an unlocked phone from some guy in Canada telling me its gonna cost me 750, 100 dollars which is his time and effort shipping it out and stuff. Lololol...full of crap....
Well thats your choice. If you want a phone before its released, it generally costs more than its worth. You dont want to buy from me thats fine, there are many more out there who also sell them. But yea, i want to make a profit as much as the next person, i just happen to be in the right place (canada) at the right time (not released in usa yet..) To clarify, i actually only profit about $50.. but im sure if our positions were reversed, you wouldnt want to make any money at all, and just sell at cost. (and i am only charging 725 now, have stock, and ship overnight..)
Cheers.