Old 07-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #39
bushako
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: 1,2 buckle my shoe
Carrier: etisalat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy` View Post
Quick question to all of you BB users. I'm still not officially a BB user(my phone was lost through UPS) but I'm still looking forward to owning one. I see many other random BB users can't just keep hoping for mine to come in the mail. I ask them how do they like their phone, all I really get is "This phone really sucks" , "It's not that great". Yet when I come on this website I get an entirely different response. So... My main question why are you guys so loyal to the phone? Is it the fact that you have so many different options torwards the phone and they don't know about it? Or just because the phone really isn't that awesome?

BTW.. I'm getting the pearl.. nothing special.
you know something...blackberry phones have something special now that perhaps no other phone has...blackberry simply means "im serious about business" it even makes a pimp look likes a serious business man,lol..no seriously because its been used by so many people for years now, mostly businessmen/women its well known that its reliable,durable and secure(since that what theyre mostlty after). And for instance with nokia,se or any other devices, you buy a new model and before you know it, its outdated and everybody is talking about the next thing..Its different with blackberry...i see people using the older bb and still satisfied, happy and proud to walk around with it.

Blackberry devices are some what prestigious like a bmw or a merk...and the best thing is that their value dont go down quickly like with nokia or se in dubai atleast it doesnt...

This is all based on my personal experience since ive owned almost 10-15 mobiles before including nokia, se and windows mobile...and currently im using a curve and damn proud and happy about it,lol...Need i say more?!
Offline   Reply With Quote