View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #37
bberry8320

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by newberry52 View Post
Well, I am glad to see that all of our complaints have finally generated some problem-solving on the part of Tmo. My EDGE service inside my house isn't all that great so I am really missing my Wi-Fi and the free phone calls that I am used to making from home. I am not complaining about CS since they have worked hard with me, even though they appear to have been just as much in the dark as I was. And I have been compensated for my inconvenience yesterday with a total 150 bonus minutes for both of our phones and I am getting a replacement handset probably tomorrow although it's probably not necessary. I just hate the inconvenience.
You and I must live in the same area. I have the same issues you do. Dismal service with EDGE inside my house; not enough to have a casual conversation with that's for sure. And with the UMA down, that equates to NO SERVICE. For some reason I have never had an issue with EDGE inside my house until recently. And lately, it's been an issue just about everywhere I go, north of Atlanta proper, as well. I've been with TMO for some time now and with this latest issue with UMA and their inability to figure out that it's THEIR problem, they will not get a new contract from me ever again. I have wasted countless upon countless hours with them. And time I don't have to spare. But that's for the "rant and rave" forum ...
Offline   Reply With Quote