BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8100 Series Discussion - Pearl (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Seidio's OEM size Battery Door with speaker opening (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=66248)

seidioseidio 02-22-2007 05:25 PM

Seidio's OEM size Battery Door with speaker opening

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...00_BATDR_C.jpg

This seemingly simple cover is the answer to a long existing problem (Muffled sound from your Blackberry 8100). Now, nice clear sound can be emitted from your blackberry 8100 speaker. With this cover, quality sound is all you will hear!

This cover also puts an end to another long existing problem (loose battery door). This cover has an improved locking mechanism, in comparison with the stock cover. It is precisely cut out and requires no trouble snapping into place.

The door was designed exclusively for the T-Mobile 8100 (black version). The Cingular version and T-Mobile (white version) are still in development to match coloring.

(y) Please click here for more information...

Contact person: Lena
Contact email: [email address]

kurrupt_1 02-22-2007 10:26 PM

Nice indeed!

BlackPearl 02-22-2007 11:18 PM

So nice to see your forward thinking and continuous product line development. What is the finish on this piece going to be? Will you also be providing a skin (clear laminate type) with appropriate cutouts?

denness544 02-23-2007 02:04 AM

Would be nice if it didn't say SEIDIO on it. Nothing against Seidio, it's just that I prefer not to have any more branding on my phone.

eracer106@yahoo.com 02-23-2007 02:38 AM

NICE!!! Already got one. Can't wait to get it!

coelacanth 02-23-2007 02:45 AM

Oh please please make one for Cingular Pearl very soon!!

diginixy 02-23-2007 05:05 AM

Awesome, and kudos. But I wonder how it work with a case with out the new modification? Hmmmm?

RenDawg408 02-23-2007 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seidioseidio
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...00_BATDR_C.jpg

This seemingly simple cover is the answer to a long existing problem (Muffled sound from your Blackberry 8100). Now, nice clear sound can be emitted from your blackberry 8100 speaker. With this cover, quality sound is all you will hear!

This cover also puts an end to another long existing problem (loose battery door). This cover has an improved locking mechanism, in comparison with the stock cover. It is precisely cut out and requires no trouble snapping into place.

The door was designed exclusively for the T-Mobile 8100 (black version). The Cingular version and T-Mobile (white version) are still in development to match coloring.

(y) Please click here for more information...

Contact person: Lena
Contact email: [email address]

When is the Cingular Version coming out?

kankanman 02-23-2007 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denness544
Would be nice if it didn't say SEIDIO on it. Nothing against Seidio, it's just that I prefer not to have any more branding on my phone.

i second that

mayoke 02-23-2007 01:39 PM

NICE!
Is there any chance that the "Rubberized" case will have a speaker grill anytime soon? I'd like to get both the new back door listed here and one of the rubberized cases for my spiffy new Pearl.

Anyway, nice products and I like your site. I look forward to "Pimping my Pearl" in the near future. (y)

SI_G35Coupe 02-23-2007 01:44 PM

anybody think you can cut a hole in a regular Blackberry skin?

i would love to be able to actually hear my ringtone when my phone rings

kasperapd 02-23-2007 02:12 PM

Good work Seidio!

LunkHead 02-23-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kankanman
i second that

I third that! :)

TheBigNewt 02-23-2007 04:19 PM

I'll wait for reviews, but I'm interested. Too bad that BSE users will have to modify one piece, but what the heck. Because I don't use a case (pouch man) it should work for me.
Question: is the finish "matte black" like the door with the extended batteries?

Helno 02-23-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenDawg408
When is the Cingular Version coming out?

Yeah! Let us know when the Cingular one comes out, I'll order it that day for sure (not liking the holes i drilled in the back of my cover too much, not pretty at all).

SanFrancisco 02-23-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Do what I have done to many items where I do not like the white stitching, logo or other markings, take a black Sharpie marker to it.

Works quite well on most surfaces.

Pizzle 02-23-2007 04:55 PM

Folks, that's probably "pre-production". I got the extended battery and door for my Pearl, which also had a similar picture, and the actual product DOES NOT have their name or branding on it.

kathrynhr 02-23-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzle
Folks, that's probably "pre-production". I got the extended battery and door for my Pearl, which also had a similar picture, and the actual product DOES NOT have their name or branding on it.

Mine does. It says "SEIDIO" at the bottom of the battery area, in silver letters.

I don't find it obnoxious, though.

kankanman 02-28-2007 04:56 AM

anyone know if there's gonna be new skins with the cutouts for the new battery door? i dont wanna have to make the cuts myself...

Add 02-28-2007 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kankanman
anyone know if there's gonna be new skins with the cutouts for the new battery door? i dont wanna have to make the cuts myself...

x2