BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 9700 Series Discussion - Bold 2 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Problem with App WORLD (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=236490)

RAINMAN_UK 09-22-2010 03:24 AM

Problem with App WORLD

I got an update for bb app world and now if i go there i am asked for email & password ... then it says unable to validate email address and password combination error id 30601 ... i can i sort this problem out so i can use app world.... thx

ssb16 09-22-2010 11:26 AM

This can be resolved by uninstalling and doing a reboot and re-install. If not you've got other issues.

sixofsix 11-04-2010 03:48 PM

Error 30601

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINMAN_UK (Post 1657362)
I got an update for bb app world and now if i go there i am asked for email & password ... then it says unable to validate email address and password combination error id 30601 ... i can i sort this problem out so i can use app world.... thx

==
This has also happened to me - I even re-registered and now have two
usernames / logins but still can't get app world to recognise either of them.
I downloaded app world to my phone (Storm) but cannot download any apps because of this error message. Any advice, please ? :?

Thiego-uk 11-04-2010 05:44 PM

After I upgraded to OS6 took me about 4 min to log in into my acc from app world. I got a bit worried about cause its normally quick. Its all normal now though.

fullboogie 11-14-2010 10:20 PM

Re: Problem with App WORLD

I am having the same exact problem, out of the blue. App World is asking for login info and then will not let me do anything. WTF.

Belinda 11-30-2010 08:19 AM

Same for me too... I have updates for my apps but cant download them because it says my password is wrong, Ive tried changing it on the e mail set up and everything seems ok until I try to put the password in and the error 30601 comes up....
I dont have any problems recieveing e mails they just come through onto my bb as normal, its just when I need to upgrade anything it says my passwords wrong!

aiharkness 11-30-2010 01:03 PM

FWIW one day app world would not accept my login. It took the better part of a day to clear up. My advice is if you know you are entering the correct ID information, then just leave it alone for a while. If it still doesn't work later on, the next step would be to call your carrier's customer service as it is the first line of support.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Belinda 12-04-2010 10:50 AM

I think its what I should do as its been like this for about two months, I changed my hotmail password on my COMPUTER and since then it wont recognise my password on my phone, I changed it aswell on the phone through e mail set up but nothing!
Thanks again!