BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   s/mime problems with attachments (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=154626)

mzamora 10-13-2008 01:00 PM

s/mime problems with attachments

Hi we have problems with emails signed and with atachment(s).

We have BES 4.1.6 MR1. with S/MIME suppport package

The problem is when we receive in BB an email signed with an attachment we can not decoded the messages "This S/MIME message cannot be decoded because an unexpected error occurred" but however I can see the attachment and open it. The message (body) I can not see it. But is very wierd that when I received an email with a very small size attchment I can open (decoded) the message without problems. It must be a bug from BES or there is a variable in BES that I have to modify.

Other problem, when I can decoded one of these emails signed with an attchment, I want to forward it to other person and the attchament not is included, why?

We thought that the problem was the BES version because we had the BES 4.0 but not. We did the upgrade to 4.1.6 and is the same problem.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.
Moises

mzamora 10-14-2008 07:11 PM

Any hint about this problem?

mgx 11-25-2008 11:51 AM

I have the same problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzamora (Post 1134891)

The problem is when we receive in BB an email signed with an attachment we can not decoded the messages "This S/MIME message cannot be decoded because an unexpected error occurred" but however I can see the attachment and open it. The message (body) I can not see it. But is very wierd that when I received an email with a very small size attchment I can open (decoded) the message without problems. It must be a bug from BES or there is a variable in BES that I have to modify.

Other problem, when I can decoded one of these emails signed with an attchment, I want to forward it to other person and the attchament not is included, why?

We thought that the problem was the BES version because we had the BES 4.0 but not. We did the upgrade to 4.1.6 and is the same problem.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.
Moises

mgx 12-14-2008 11:57 AM

This S/MIME message cannot be decoded

Hi I have the same problem with signed message.
This error occurs when sender has outlook 2007
thanx for any suggestion
mgx(dot)orangemail(dot)sk

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzamora (Post 1134891)

I hope you can help me.

Regards.
Moises