BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Themes (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Themes for the BlackBerry (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=19897)

Zro 11-25-2005 10:31 AM

Themes for the BlackBerry

I decided to start a new thread for theme files.

Try to keep this thread to actual files and not discussions so that it's easier for everyone to see all the available themes.

Click here for the discussion thread

Themes by Zro
KDE 8700 Theme
7100 Steel list

One last note...Editing a post to add new ones keeps the thread cleaner :razz:

Zro

tma654us 12-31-2005 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zro

Try to keep this thread to actual files and not discussions so that it's easier for everyone to see all the available themes.

Click here for the discussion thread

Themes by Zro
KDE 8700 Theme
7100 Steel list

One last note...Editing a post to add new ones keeps the thread cleaner :razz:

Zro

Great site for the theme you linked....Thanks

Lex Luthor 12-31-2005 05:44 PM

I really like the KDE theme.

DocGo 01-01-2006 07:16 AM

I like the KDE theme, too but would like a version with clear background so when I use my preferred picture as background, it would show up better.

ChrisBenson 01-03-2006 03:13 PM

KDE is cool and all but I noticed when I hit the sym key the menu is cut off. Not all the insertable symbols is there. Even when using Blackberry Messenger if you hit the sym key to view the smily icons the menu gets cut off. Other than that it looks very sleek.

chev-hell 01-08-2006 11:52 PM

ok, i downloaded steel and it loaded only 2 of the 4 things in the folder onto my blackberry, now what??? it's not in the theme list or anything but the 2 are in the files burried in the blackberry......

can you tell i've had this thin a whole 2 days :)

tma654us 01-22-2006 03:21 PM

It's a really awesome theme, but I just noticed as well that the sym key menu is cutoff as well

MegaBit 01-22-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tma654us
It's a really awesome theme, but I just noticed as well that the sym key menu is cutoff as well

From what I can tell, the Plazmic Theme Builder is messing this up with any themes it produces. There appears to be a double-menu background and the inner one, with the symbol table, is truncated on the right.

As a test, I made a theme based on the Plazmic-supplied template for the 8700 Dimension Icon theme with zero changes. Saved it, loaded it, and had this problem.

We're all hoping for an update to that application sometime soon!

BBJunkie 01-22-2006 06:34 PM

Can I download these themes OTA?

jillllee 01-27-2006 10:21 PM

7250 theme?

Any themes for this Blackberry?

mrogers 01-29-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jillllee
Any themes for this Blackberry?

If you'd actually search or look around this forum for more than 30 seconds, you would quickly learn that you have to have OS 4.1 to run custom themes -- and that there is no OS 4.1 available for the 7250.

Sorry for the attitude, but I think I've seen this question asked in one form or another at least five times a day for the last two weeks.

corporate 01-29-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrogers
If you'd actually search or look around this forum for more than 30 seconds, you would quickly learn that you have to have OS 4.1 to run custom themes -- and that there is no OS 4.1 available for the 7250.

Sorry for the attitude, but I think I've seen this question asked in one form or another at least five times a day for the last two weeks.

Sure there is - Telstra released it last week (I think it was last week). See this thread for details.

dc/dc 01-29-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corporate
Sure there is - Telstra released it last week (I think it was last week). See this thread for details.

I think you mean Telus.

Telstra is an Australian company that uses GSM, not CDMA like what the 7250 uses.

mrogers 01-29-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

Well I'll be damned. I stand corrected, I apologize. Looks like it was released three days ago. I guess I was still reacting to the last couple weeks of 7250 themes questions!

Thanks for the heads up, my CDMA friends will be happy to know they can now do themes on their 7250s.

corporate 01-30-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc
I think you mean Telus.

Telstra is an Australian company that uses GSM, not CDMA like what the 7250 uses.

Just do me a favour and click the link, then you can tell me I'm wrong. If I am.

corporate 01-30-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrogers
Well I'll be damned. I stand corrected, I apologize. Looks like it was released three days ago. I guess I was still reacting to the last couple weeks of 7250 themes questions!

Thanks for the heads up, my CDMA friends will be happy to know they can now do themes on their 7250s.

Any ol' time :) I was happy as a fox guarding a henhouse when I found out myself!

dc/dc 01-30-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Just do me a favour and click the link, then you can tell me I'm wrong. If I am.

Turns out you were right. I went to Telstra's site yesterday to make sure I wasn't on crack, then double-checked today and somehow I missed that one CDMA device in the midst of all the GSM ones...

dragonlady413 08-21-2006 10:06 AM

8700c Themes

Hello,

I just got a blackberry and I was wondering where I could download a theme. does anyone have any suggestions?

Dewars 08-21-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zro

So much for that idea....

srl7741 08-21-2006 10:43 AM

hehe? ? Hahahaha......sorry really sorry for the large smile on my face.

but to answer you question try this thread.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...-os-4-1-a.html