various file questions
moved from 8700g to curve and have a few misc quick questions. i apologize if these are obvious and i admit i haven't been page-by-page through the pdf guide:
1) is there a file manager function on the unit itself? in other words, you can create a file on the desktop but i haven't found a way to move a file from the card to that folder. why can't i move a folder from the card directly to the desktop?
2) can you sort the ringtones/alerts? they seem to randomly sort themselves when you access them from the profiles. i found an option to just display system or user added sounds, but it's much slower to go through than the 'normal' display which plays each one as you highlight it. perhaps the answer is to just do this in advance on the desktop to select each sound and then just navigate to it.
3) on v4.3 of the desktop att the built-in applications don't show up (greyed out) so i can't delete any of them. perhaps i made a mistake in installing v4.3 when the t-mobile page said v4.2 was the latest they support?
tia for any help or tips,
1. No file manager built in.
2. i have not seen a way to sort them. I assume you mean while in the media view on the BB?
3. Do you have a copy of your handheld OS installed to the PC?
perhaps i should have gotten the desktop software from the carrier (tmobile) who only offer v4.2?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.