BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Camera + Qwerty = :D (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=67037)

WolfBerry 02-27-2007 09:07 PM

Camera + Qwerty = :D

Does anyone know if RIM has any plans to release a camera(a la' the Pearl) on a full Qwerty Device in the near future?

I keep hearing about how they are planning to expand the bundled multimedia, and make (certain consumer-specific)future devices more casual/fun in order to compete with the younger demographic so I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about any definite plans regarding cameras on soon-to-be-released models(Sans Suretype).

LunkHead 02-27-2007 09:10 PM

Yup been discussed a few hundred times :)

Should follow the release of the 8800's series to other carriers..

WolfBerry 02-27-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunkHead
Yup been discussed a few hundred times :)

Should follow the release of the 8800's series to other carriers..

Why the two comments on both my posts? I can understand for the AIM question maybeI just got done reading the thread you linked right before i read your reply - thanks =] ), but you reply to my second question with a similar comment about how this has been talked about incessently. Maybe I just want the latest, and maybe I don't want to spend time searching. Either way, keep your comments to yourself. You're sounding a little snide, and it's irritating me. I feel like your trolling me.

Why not just link me to the thread discussing the camera phones, if you're even gonna take the time to reply, no need to be an ass about it.

LunkHead 02-27-2007 10:19 PM

Me trolling you???? NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

LunkHead 02-27-2007 10:34 PM

And.... Its not polite to post the same question over and over just because you do not get an answer within 15 seconds....

Next, the search feature is here for a reason... I never told you to search, I gave you the link that answered your question(s). That thread is like 400 posts long and I did answer the question you posed in this thread....

I said... Plain as day...... The camera version will be released after the 8800 hit the other carriers......

Any other questions that I, the troll, can help you with??

No Longer Registered. 02-27-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunkHead
Me trolling you???? NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

Lunky, I agree that is funny! I can already imagine the sound of your footsteps... lol

John Clark 02-27-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfBerry
Why the two comments on both my posts? I can understand for the AIM question maybeI just got done reading the thread you linked right before i read your reply - thanks =] ), but you reply to my second question with a similar comment about how this has been talked about incessently. Maybe I just want the latest, and maybe I don't want to spend time searching. Either way, keep your comments to yourself. You're sounding a little snide, and it's irritating me. I feel like your trolling me.

Why not just link me to the thread discussing the camera phones, if you're even gonna take the time to reply, no need to be an ass about it.

Please don't go flaming those who are trying to help you. Lunkhead gave you the right answer as well as a subtle hint to maybe search the forums first before posting a question (one that has been discussed to death in the 8800 forum) in a new thread. He was not out of line, but you are.

John

NJBlackBerry 02-27-2007 11:08 PM

** Closing Thread before it gets further out of hand **

MFTP?

John Clark 02-27-2007 11:09 PM

Thanks NJ. Was my next step!