BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BBQ App Launch Announcement (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=205965)

sorayathomas 10-02-2009 08:28 AM

BBQ App Launch Announcement

Soraya & Thomas Announce "Bill's Barbeque Assistant"

Toronto, ON - Oct 2 2009 - Soraya & Thomas Interactive Media Inc. introduce "Bill's Barbeque Assistant" a multi-item grill timer. Improve your grilling accuracy and reduce stress.

- Compose your menu from over 50 common items, then let the Barbeque Assistant guide you through the grilling process.

- Alerts let you know when action is required, and items are coordinated to finish cooking at the same time.

- Demo video at sorayathomas.com/barbeque/

Soraya & Thomas Interactive Media Inc. specializes in rich media and mobile applications. Contact [email address].

akosnitzky 10-02-2009 02:36 PM

Do you have anything else to contribute to the site, other than solicit?

sorayathomas 10-02-2009 04:30 PM

Sure! This is our first foray into BlackBerry development (< 2 months), so we're still getting to know the community and discover the various forums including this one - up until this point we'd been using the RIM forums primarily.

So yes; we'll be involved in the forums here and elsewhere, mainly for development but also listening to the users, providing or consuming development jobs and hopefully providing many more useful applications.

Apologies for the offense; with 11000+ posts I'm sure you've seen "New Member, 1 post" many times...

Cheers,

John

MrKyoo 10-02-2009 04:38 PM

A trial version would be great.

MrKyoo 10-02-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akosnitzky (Post 1481975)
Do you have anything else to contribute to the site, other than solicit?

If a thread bothers you then please report it and save the comments.

sorayathomas 10-02-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKyoo (Post 1482059)
A trial version would be great.

Definitely - For some reason I'd been thinking I'd have to submit it through the RIM process but I should be able to just sign and provide it as a download from our site directly.

Hope to have it available within a day or two.

(I know there is a try & buy license option, but the license model is sort of cast in stone once you declare it - we missed that boat, this time.)

John

akosnitzky 10-02-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKyoo (Post 1482060)
If a thread bothers you then please report it and save the comments.

Will do. It was only a question. I will PM nonetheless. :smile:

sorayathomas 10-02-2009 09:03 PM

Ok, done! There's now a function-limited demo now available for download on the support site: sorayathomas.com/barbeque/

Thanks for the input MrKyoo.

John

VonnerNIX 10-06-2009 03:59 PM

I'll have to give this a try. I usually use the BB Clock as my timer, but this makes things much more simple.

Kopter 10-07-2009 06:06 PM

agreed. I will try this as well.

sorayathomas 10-13-2009 02:03 AM

Hey terrific; I'm at your disposal if you have issues, suggestions, questions...

sorayathomas 03-09-2010 12:39 AM

App update

Update:

- Price reduced to $2.99
- Demo changed to full features, time limited.