BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Sensitive Discussions (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Trump and the Wall (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=267693)

TBOLTRAM 01-27-2017 07:43 AM

Trump and the Wall

What do you think about the proposal for the 20% tax on imported goods from Mexico if they don't help with building the wall?

Right now I am impressed that the guy is actually doing what he said he was going to do. I am not sure I agree with everything but I am surprised at how fast he is moving.

aiharkness 01-28-2017 08:20 AM

Re: Trump and the Wall

The wall will be built by people in the USA who are buying the goods that were taxed. It is the buyers who ultimately pay the tax.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

tsac 01-28-2017 02:16 PM

We have hundreds of people driving to Washington to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline including some from Connecticut. Reported in the local news paper " they must stop the capitalist from building the line". :cry:
I asked one who lives near me what his Toyota SUV runs on?
I said it must be solar or wind powered. He looked confused so I explained that with all the blow hard's driving in their cars and SUV's it has to be wind power because certainly none use gasoline.

For some reason I must have pissed him off.:smile:8-)

mriff 01-28-2017 10:25 PM

No matter what way you look at it, it's the American taxpayers who will pay for any wall that is built. He seems hellbent. Trump is who he is. God help us.

tsac 01-29-2017 01:14 PM

I think it would be a lot better if people stop protesting and push their elected reps to step in and address their issues. It is true most politicians are just trying to "please" the media and if people point to the totally ineffective losers in congress and the senate by using the media they may get more of what they want without burning and destroying stores and other things. I called my congressman with a question on the pipe line and his staff said he would certainly address the issue when needed. I asked when they thought it would be needed? The response was "soon" Ok how long is soon? I then asked how he would address my question when they have not bothered to ask what it was. At this point they said they had other calls to take and thank you for the call.
So I then placed a comment with the statements given in the local news paper. I also asked if anyone knew how long "soon" was.
To my surprise they called me that day. I never got to give any contact information so they must be recording caller id numbers. The aid said he would put it on his agenda within the next few weeks. They also asked me to call back if I had any other questions. When I said they never asked what my question was, again the person had to end the call due to other calls.
I plan on having fun with this again. the stupid part is the question was only if other routes can be looked at to avoid problems.

TBOLTRAM 02-01-2017 07:55 AM

Re: 1888-504-2905:;Norton Setup with Product Key USA

Quote:

Originally Posted by nortonpms (Post 1818251)
Norton.com/setup product key Safeguards against infections, spyware, malware, phishing, trojan steeds and other Norton.com/setup product key online threatsSafeguards your character, individual data and online exchanges Guarantees messages and connections really originated from confided in sources. fOR more calls 18885042905

Do they sell bidets for my kitchen?

tsac 02-01-2017 08:49 PM

No but each comes with a new 7100T and a data plan with "Internet"