BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General BlackBerry Passport Discussion - BlackBerry 10 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   what did people say when they saw your passport? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=266632)

cristiangidea 01-22-2015 12:20 AM

what did people say when they saw your passport?

Hey there BlackBerry users! I am starting this thread to find out what kind of reactions did you get from family and friends after they saw your passport.

"It's so square! How could you buy a square phone?" - this was one of the funnest reaction I got. And my friend told me the same thing over and over again for almost a week

"Cool! It's so unusual! Does it have android?" - no comment here :))

"Omg why didn't you buy samsung note 4?"

Ofc most of them couldn't understand why would I buy a square phone without android or ios or why did I pay that much.

What experiences did you have? Looking forward to hear your happenings, this will be funny :)

lmcjipo 03-05-2015 04:33 PM

Re: what did people say when they saw your passport?

For me, most people start off with saying:
What's that?

When I mention that it is the new Blackberry Passport, their response is usually:
1) Cool/Wow!
2) I didn't know Blackberry was still around
3) Don't you find the shape to be awkward?
4) What do you think of it?

joginder 03-06-2015 08:58 AM

> It looks like Calculator
> I wish BB made this 3 yrs ago
> I love the design I wish Samsung did it

BerryLuv 03-12-2015 02:57 PM

I haven't had it long enough for anyone to really notice it but I CAN tell you what the store reps thought. When I told them what I wanted, they all looked at me like I was high on drugs or something. These are all younger people who no doubt really have no clue but have just "heard" things. I had a Note Edge and one guy said I was taking a step down. I don't agree. I told them all to quit hating because the Passport is a VERY misunderstood device. It was actually kind of funny but I guess a lot of people hate on the BB for the saem reason they love on the iPhone - for no good reason.

lokomotifbag 05-01-2015 11:19 AM

My friends are all commenting on my passport.. but I told them I love my BlackBerry... this is my second wife hahha... I can email faster than they can do..BlackBerry passport speaker is one of the best...
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

stevehooper 05-02-2015 06:02 AM

The reaction was 'Blackberry is still in the market!!!':-o

NacyHQ 10-11-2015 09:59 PM

blackberry regime's security is highly recommended by a lot of people still use myself ;-)

Rogers Pass 10-13-2015 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joginder (Post 1814596)
> It looks like Calculator
> I wish BB made this 3 yrs ago
> I love the design I wish Samsung did it

Samsung? The phone that came with built in hardware backdoors?

ht tp://bgr.com/2014/03/13/samsung-galaxy-backdoor-security-issue/

No thanks.

BB? Governments and corporations keep using it, like the White House and the US DoD.

If there was something better than BB they'd be using it.

The propaganda campaign against RIM/BB in the media seems to have fizzled out. I guess RIM either did what they were being told to do, or the other side gave up.

Or else it was decided that ignoring them would be the best way to drive down the share price low enough for a foreign competitor to buy them out.

hell 12-15-2015 08:33 PM

Yes... They are like wow??? is BB still around?? But the best thing is that is the best phone ever and it makes be unique somehow.

knottyrope 12-17-2015 05:27 PM

some like it wide

tsac 12-17-2015 06:29 PM

TSA checked to see if mine had expired!!:razz: