BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Help (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Help me I wiped off my OS !!! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=264889)

Thementallist 07-28-2013 08:57 AM

Help me I wiped off my OS !!!

Hello everyone,
Help me , I need your hep please I wiped off my sister BB Os ,in an attempt to upgrade het Os ,I used BBSAK to do that and it really worked ,when I used the loader to install the new os an error message appear (“The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer” appears when an attempt is made to update BlackBerry Device Software) ok then I tried to download a software using my service provider but it looks like my country service provider is not shown in the list ( I live in Algeria) then I tried to reload my os from that wiper I used and the same probem occurs
please please please help me help if my sister found out that I mess with her phone ,I will be in a big trouble .So, please please help me.:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Thanks in advance

Thementallist 07-28-2013 09:01 AM

Re: Help me I wiped off my OS !!!

hey I have an idea please can someone of you upgrade my Os from his country you maybe using team viewer or ........... help me help me

dc/dc 07-28-2013 10:17 AM

You need to be more patient. We're all volunteers here, and not everyone is online at the same time. What model of device is having the issue?

Thementallist 07-28-2013 04:51 PM

hey Rambo47 can you help me ?

dc/dc 07-28-2013 05:43 PM

Answer the question. What model of device is having the problem?

Thementallist 07-28-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1806311)
Answer the question. What model of device is having the problem?

bb 9650

dc/dc 07-28-2013 08:04 PM

Read this thread and follow the instructions EXACTLY AS WRITTEN:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ge-sprint.html

rambo47 07-28-2013 11:25 PM

That's the way to fix it. It's all spelled out in simple step-by-step instructions. It's a very fixable problem. The great thing about BlackBerrys is that they are rarely nuked for good.

Thementallist 07-29-2013 06:42 AM

yes I did the same steps really carefully but when click next on the uploader this error messgae appear The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computerxxx8221; appears when an attempt is made to update BlackBerry Device Software
Although i downloaded the right DM for my phone .

ZombieBerry 07-29-2013 06:47 AM

Try deleting the vendor file. Either you haven't done this, or the version of the OS you downloaded does not match what device you are using.

Thementallist 07-29-2013 08:37 AM

The os version I downloaded it match my device .Firstable I have to download blackberry desktop manager , so ,where can I downloaded it from the official bb website or using my service provider
and what is the difference between desktop software or device software ?

ZombieBerry 07-29-2013 09:14 AM

Desktop Software interacts with you device and PC/Mac. Installs on your PC.

Device Software installs on your device, and runs your BlackBerry.

Desktop Software may be downloaded from this link. Desktop Software Download

Motorcycle Mama 07-29-2013 03:38 PM

And be sure to delete ALL the vendor.xml files from the computer after you install the device OS to the computer but BEFORE you install in on the phone.

Thementallist 07-29-2013 07:47 PM

I can't find any apploader file .

Motorcycle Mama 07-30-2013 04:41 PM

Where did you look?
Did you INSTALL the device OS to the computer by running the file that was downloaded?

Thementallist 08-01-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama (Post 1806402)
Where did you look?
Did you INSTALL the device OS to the computer by running the file that was downloaded?

yes I did everthing
I installed the DM from BB official website
then I finished all the other steps
I installed the OS
for your information now my bb does not have any OS it is empty ,there is a white screen on my phone .

dc/dc 08-02-2013 05:05 AM

A white screen indicates that your device is damaged beyond repair. Buy a new device.

Thementallist 08-02-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1806478)
A white screen indicates that your device is damaged beyond repair. Buy a new device.

ut the white screen showed up after I wiped my os it means that the white screen shows that there is no os

jsconyers 08-02-2013 03:04 PM

Is there a JVM error on the white screen? 507 JVM Error?

Thementallist 08-03-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1806517)
Is there a JVM error on the white screen? 507 JVM Error?

507 JVM error lasted on my screen for days but now is gone , so its just
Like it is turned off

Thementallist 08-03-2013 08:10 PM

Think that is the problem so what should I do to solve it ? i found some steps on the net but I am afraid to ruin it again so I will just wait for your replies .

dc/dc 08-04-2013 08:23 AM

The way to solve it is to load an OS to the device. You were already given instructions on how to do that.

tsac 08-04-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thementallist (Post 1806536)
Think that is the problem so what should I do to solve it ? i found some steps on the net but I am afraid to ruin it again so I will just wait for your replies .

you already " ruined it" so follow the suggestions and restore the OS.
It also sounds like you loaded or tried to load OS that is for another BB type.

Read the posts !!!

jsconyers 08-05-2013 07:44 AM

These are the steps you need to follow to correct your issue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcerio (Post 1758734)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackBerry Handheld Software v6.0.0.3049 (Multilangauge)

Package Version: 6.0.0.3049
Consisting of:
Applications: 6.0.0.706
Software Platform: 4.4.0.560
File name: 9650_512AMEA_PBr6.0.0_rel3049_PL4.4.0.560_A6.0.0.7 06_Sprint_L.P.exe
File size: 145.52MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download here:
https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...E7A8C64A66BDDE

Instructions for installing either version on ANY carrier's 9650:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.

Thementallist 08-14-2013 06:03 AM

It worked , I reread the instructions carefully and everything work .Thank you so much for helping me . Now we consider this as a solved problem.:smile::smile: