BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Themes (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   I will make you a theme 7290 ONLY (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=29745)

JewDough 03-23-2006 12:30 PM

I will make you a theme 7290 ONLY

Howdy Everyone!

I am learning to build themes in plazmic, and would like a few concepts to build. If you have a 7290 and a specific color scheme/images you want in it, please reply to the thread with what you would like.

thahookup 03-23-2006 04:46 PM

I have a 7290 too

There were like about 10 -20 themes in the custom made themes thread...but only like 5 that i kept.

I'm still looking for a superman theme...if you can help me out. Kinda like the superman Zen theme, something like that :)

thanx

JewDough 03-23-2006 06:20 PM

Here You Go

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Buddy Sorry It Took So Long But Here It Is.
I hope you like it. I would post a picture/screenshot, but you have to have 10 posts to do so. So try it out.

Hope you like it bro!

thahookup 03-23-2006 07:51 PM

Super sweet theme guy ! I luv it

Could you perhaps make a theme with the canucks logo or a theme with some nice chick showin some skin :)

JewDough 03-23-2006 09:21 PM

I suppose I could. I just got the software yesterday, and have made I think 6 themes lol!

thahookup 03-23-2006 09:50 PM

thanx man...

i actually downloaded the plazmik too...i'm currently messin round with some themes too..:)

JewDough 03-23-2006 10:04 PM

It's pretty nice for making themes eh?
I like the way it is rigged. Makes everything simple. Cept images can be a ***** sometimes. Thank god for photoshop.

Concept 03-23-2006 10:17 PM

I would love to get a Raiders 7290 theme. I have seen the custom theme thread but I'm not surfing through 20 pages of 8700 and 71xx themes to find the few 7290 themes that are in there. So any themes that you come up with I would love to download. I'm not so into custom themes like the superman one above because I'm not into niche things like that. But just generic custom themes would be great. If you wanna make a custom theme for me anything Raiders, Bulls, Ohio state, UNC them would be great.

JewDough 03-24-2006 12:43 AM

I will be working on all theme projects on Saturday.

So far I will be making the following themes for the 7290

- Hot Girl Type
- Girly Theme Request
- Raiders Type
- Generic Run of the Mill Type

I also saw the custom themes thread but didnt see anything I liked.
IF anyone has a specific request for me, please post here with images you would like used, or a common theme.

If you would like to help me out with theming the 7290 like making button sets or graphics, let me know VIA PM.

Thanks for everyone giving me ideas. all the above themes will be complete on saturday, and I will post them here once they are complete.

I am also working on my own icon set(s)

THanks for the support and ideas guys. Ill post what I come up with.

cardrb 03-24-2006 01:10 AM

if people would start posting icon sets and themes sets maybe we all could start helping build themes.

I'm finding icons are the hardest to find and I'm not that great with photoshop, but can put themes together aswell.

A collective group thing would be a great idea for everyone.

KonTiki 03-24-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardrb
if people would start posting icon sets and themes sets maybe we all could start helping build themes.

I'm finding icons are the hardest to find and I'm not that great with photoshop, but can put themes together aswell.

A collective group thing would be a great idea for everyone.

Your suggestion about Icons has already been acted on there is a separate threads for icons here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/show...ighlight=icons

JewDough 03-24-2006 11:41 AM

Anything I make will be posted for use by the community.

silentium 03-24-2006 03:09 PM

Can you make a very basic theme. Make it very compact leaving the most room for the icon list view. Have a small bar on top with the date/time/battery life/GPRS strength. I will download the theme making program and try it myself but I have a feeling you could make a lot better one.

Thanks
Silent

cardrb 03-24-2006 03:15 PM

yes I saw that thread with the 1 set of icons, but if we all started to post different icons and wallpapers the new can create a central location for them.

erin21gobra 03-24-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Concept
I would love to get a Raiders 7290 theme. I have seen the custom theme thread but I'm not surfing through 20 pages of 8700 and 71xx themes to find the few 7290 themes that are in there. So any themes that you come up with I would love to download. I'm not so into custom themes like the superman one above because I'm not into niche things like that. But just generic custom themes would be great. If you wanna make a custom theme for me anything Raiders, Bulls, Ohio state, UNC them would be great.

search pinstack for UNC there was two themes on there i saw

taylor 03-24-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentium
Can you make a very basic theme. Make it very compact leaving the most room for the icon list view. Have a small bar on top with the date/time/battery life/GPRS strength. I will download the theme making program and try it myself but I have a feeling you could make a lot better one.

Thanks
Silent

Sounds good.

rcbjr 03-24-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentium

Thanks
Silent

----
One Problem, the PTB will not allow modifications to the locations of the Banner Components. You can only use the ones in the Base themes for model you are building for.

Hope this helps.
Rcbjr

silentium 03-24-2006 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbjr
----
One Problem, the PTB will not allow modifications to the locations of the Banner Components. You can only use the ones in the Base themes for model you are building for.

Hope this helps.
Rcbjr

Booo..

thahookup 03-24-2006 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey Jewdough can you shrink this image for me to 240x160 (60kb) so i can use it for a superman theme i've been workin on

JewDough 03-25-2006 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sure Man Here It Is 240X160