BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   WIERD MESSAGE On my BB- Aliens or government lol (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=102801)

Dvoskin 11-01-2007 02:27 PM

WIERD MESSAGE On my BB- Aliens or government lol

hey guys since noone knows anything in TMOBILE i come to the real gurus

Almost every hour, i recieve a what appears as a text message from the number
+10476000000 with the text in the body of the message n:m=3=1
This has been happening for the past 2 days since i turned my phone on (activated it) today the message was n:m=3=2

Tmobile Teir 3 support said they do not appear in the sytem and have no idea where i am getting them from....

any help would be nice

painpour 11-01-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dvoskin (Post 724697)

This has been happening for the past 2 days since i turned my phone on (activated it) today the message was n:m=3=2

Tmobile Teir 3 support said they do not appear in the sytem and have no idea where i am getting them from....

any help would be nice

I thought I was the only person getting this message. It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems to happen shortly after I receive an email

jlam923 11-01-2007 06:15 PM

solution +10476000000

I just got a blackberry 2 weeks I was receiving the same text message almost every hour n:m=3=1 t-mobile & rimm both had no clue where it came from.
The tech support guy at t-mobile seems to have finally figured it out. I use yahoo email and it was registered on the t-mobile web site but not on blackberry's server, he synchronized the email on both ends and the text seems to have stopped. He still don't know where it was originating from but he believes the text was being sent as some kind of locater cause the email servers weren't finding each other...

azfxstb 11-01-2007 07:25 PM

I "believe" non blackberry email accounts are triggered with an sms text signaling a send/receive so it makes sense

prissytart 05-03-2008 03:35 PM

its annoying

I dont own a blackberry but that annoying message. i have a simple samsung and oh my gosh it driving me crazy and all tmobile says is change your number. I been a customer for going on 3 years and thats all they can say. they need to provide more protection form this type of stuff. my sister get phone calls from numbers like that. since that message text message have been going out that i dont send.

ikasen 05-03-2008 03:56 PM

NEVER discount aliens or the government! That being said, the third party email locator theory seems a little more likely. Sorry, I'm not part of the solution.

blakeatl 05-03-2008 04:30 PM

Maybe aliens in government?

Berry One 05-03-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azfxstb (Post 725154)
I "believe" non blackberry email accounts are triggered with an sms text signaling a send/receive so it makes sense

You should not believe this.

ricpac 05-03-2008 04:42 PM

Wow.

metooblam 05-11-2008 08:19 PM

found out reason

ok hi everyone this is my first post so im trying to contribute. so the reason that many of us are receiving this sms is because we previously had a phone that supported email such as the blast, katalyst etc.. and it was registered on the tmobile plan. to get rid of this email you have to go to mytmobile.com and change on your account settings or you can call 611 on your cell and tell them to remove the email. hope this works for you all

tsummers1484 06-12-2008 10:10 PM

I work for tmobile blackberry support and if you experience this issue you need to do one of the following: Put your SIM back into your old phone and delete your yahoo email account or call tmobile and referenece this number CCKB334897. Thanks.

Dodge DeBoulet 06-13-2008 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry One (Post 916683)
You should not believe this.

Apparently you should, if you're a T-Mobile user that has graduated to a Blackberry :razz: ;-)

Fontbomber 02-02-2009 11:08 AM

solution +10476000000

Hey all. Thought I would confirm a solution to this problem. T-Mobile was unhelpful after 3 calls, so I ended up following a solution posted here.

I took the SIM card from my new T429 Samsung and put it BACK into my older (but a newer model) Samsung blast, went to my yahoo email, unchecked the New Message Notification checkbox, and signed into the accountm then signed out.

I put the card back in my new phone and problem solved.

Good luck. :idea:

eightballl 02-13-2009 06:04 PM

th4e unknown text messages,1047600000?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dvoskin (Post 724697)

any help would be nice

i have figured out the text,
its not from a wierd country or any tihng,
its merely, the warning that you have a new email,

i have been online at home, and emailed myself and soon
as i seen the mail icon pop up on my home computer, my phone beeped
and showed the same message.
so no need to worry.

just a email reminder that you have a new email.

SteveO86 02-14-2009 01:28 AM

If it's a SMS message you want get rid off, you can attempt to enable the firewall.. On 4.5 you can continue getting SMS message from ppl in your contact list. (just check the check box to exclude your address book)

Options -> Security Options -> Firewall.

mels_angelbard 04-06-2009 07:41 PM

+10476000000

Okay..I bouth a new phone from T-mobile and got a new SIM card with it and I am getting this messages...I have not signed up for email with this cell phone... And the cellphone was new out of the box and the sim card was new I broke it out of the pastic it come on....HELP

PS: This is NOT my blackberry this was another cellphone...This has never happened with my blackberries and i am on my THIRD one (wear and tear) or is that USE and TEAR...LOL

tkotz 10-04-2009 07:53 AM

The answer to fix 10476000 text on T-mobile Blackberry

Hi All,

I was recieving this text on the unlocked blackberry 8320 i bought. I took my sim card out of Samsung gravity, I sold the Gravity unfortunately. So I called T-mobile after 45 mins of working on this the solution is:
T-mobile needed to have me register the phone so it would stop those 104760000 texts

I hope this helps

EddyDizzle 10-04-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mels_angelbard (Post 1344479)
Okay..I bouth a new phone from T-mobile and got a new SIM card with it and I am getting this messages...I have not signed up for email with this cell phone... And the cellphone was new out of the box and the sim card was new I broke it out of the pastic it come on....HELP

PS: This is NOT my blackberry this was another cellphone...This has never happened with my blackberries and i am on my THIRD one (wear and tear) or is that USE and TEAR...LOL

Use a new email address and link that to your BB... simple as that. Seems like your outta luck for breakinging sim cards and phones. Thats the only suggestion I can come up with because the technical answer they are giving above is very logical.

nathansmommy354 02-20-2010 08:07 PM

I DONT HAVE THE ENTERNET....

this message is comeing to my phone every 20 minutes. i dont know what to do i hate this phone but have to use it... i live in texas

nathansmommy354 02-20-2010 08:08 PM

Omg Its Driving Me Nutss