BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 9500 Series Discussion - Storm (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Can receive email just can't send it? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=183060)

djxedxd 03-25-2009 09:28 PM

Can receive email just can't send it?

Weird thing happend when I unloaded all my crap from my pearl onto the storm. Switched everything just about flawlessly. Noticed I didn't have the email folder no more with my addy [email address]ever on it. Figured eh ill just have to set the folder up again to show on desktop sometime didn't worry bout it for awhile I don't use email to much but when tried to send something ergo email it said I had no account set up and has you go thru the setup rutine saw my addy there clicked it says t added it but still can't send ?
Can only receive tried to reply to email but that won't work either.
Any ideas?

Thatzmister2u 03-26-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djxedxd (Post 1333042)
Weird thing happend when I unloaded all my crap from my pearl onto the storm. Switched everything just about flawlessly. Noticed I didn't have the email folder no more with my addy [email address]ever on it. Figured eh ill just have to set the folder up again to show on desktop sometime didn't worry bout it for awhile I don't use email to much but when tried to send something ergo email it said I had no account set up and has you go thru the setup rutine saw my addy there clicked it says t added it but still can't send ?
Can only receive tried to reply to email but that won't work either.
Any ideas?

Battery pull, Update host routing tables? If on BIS login and resend service books.

E-

djxedxd 03-26-2009 03:31 AM

Battery pulls galore once o r more a day if I like it or not. Not on bis. Didn't try routing tables gonna dig for that n try it.

Thatzmister2u 03-26-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djxedxd (Post 1333081)
Battery pulls galore once o r more a day if I like it or not. Not on bis. Didn't try routing tables gonna dig for that n try it.

Menu>options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Tables>Menu>Register now.

Good Luck!

E-

jsconyers 03-26-2009 03:37 AM

Are you missing the send option?

What do you mean you're not on BIS? Try removing the email account and readding it.

djxedxd 03-26-2009 03:39 AM

Eh that didn't do it I dunno looks like a job for my local verizon store to finger out. Lol. Can I try to resent service books anyway ? Gonna try can't hurt I guess.

djxedxd 03-26-2009 03:44 AM

Sorry got confused with bis thing I guess I am on that just plain jane run of the mill account no corporate thingy. Lol. Tried host routing no go. Brb still didn't try resending service books.

djxedxd 03-26-2009 03:52 AM

Found service books. But how do I resent them? And no I have no send option for emails.

jsconyers 03-26-2009 03:59 AM

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ

djxedxd 03-26-2009 04:10 AM

Finally had to delete an make a new email. Tried befor but it wouldn't let me. I dunno thanx guys. Nuthin like live online support. Lol thanx again.

jsconyers 03-26-2009 04:11 AM

I thought that would do the trick (suggestion in post 5). Glad you got it working (y).