BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   iPhone Android & other HandHeld Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Will you move away from BlackBerry? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=238814)

TBOLTRAM 09-06-2011 11:59 AM

Re: Will you move away from BlackBerry?

A bit of amusement in my company as they have released a new security edict. Only Blackberry's issued by the company will be able to get into the company email. This means that all the people with iPhones and Androids are SOL. Kind of funny in a way. I wonder if other companies will follow suit.

Also the only way to get to the company email on the laptop will be via the RSA token. The OWL site is being modified so that it will require the RSA token. Interesting.

ifonline 09-06-2011 02:05 PM

I have moved to the iPhone 4, but now that the 9900 has landed (everywhere but AT&T, dang it), I will be returning to the BB fold.

*ifonline points at AT&T*

I'm looking at you, AT&T! Release the 9900!

drewandsabrinasmom 09-21-2011 12:56 PM

I did move away from Blackberry to Android.
It was not reliable with text messages.
Moved back to Blackberry and now can't get the calendar reliable.
What is a girl to do to get her work done.

PaulM 10-30-2011 09:28 PM

I've been pretty loyal to BB's for about the last 8 years now, but I'm seriously looking at the Samsung Galaxy SII unless AT&T decides to get off their arses and release the 9900 pronto.
I've thought of jumping ship to the big V for the 9930, but with the discounts that I get with AT&T, I can't justify spending the extra money on service plan to switch.

Regardless, I'll be holding on to my 9700 just in case I don't like the droid.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

PaulM 11-07-2011 08:21 PM

Well, surprise surprise! AT&T released not only the 9900, but also the 9860!

Now, I'm completely torn on whether to go with the full touch screen goodness of the new Torch or the flexibility of the new Bold with touch and keys.. I'll be honest; I'm really feeling the large screen of the 9860, since that's one of the reasons that I started to look at the Droids.

Thanks AT&T.. You don't suck quite as bad as I thought you did a few days ago.. :shock:

dragscope 01-01-2013 04:56 AM

I love my blackberry torch due to the fact it has a keyboard. It's one of the main reason why I haven't switched phones because all the newer phones tend to be complete touchscreen.

djdonnyk 01-01-2013 10:19 AM

You must type all day long!

knottyrope 01-02-2013 04:05 PM

BB10 here I come

alecmiletich 10-10-2013 07:16 AM

Now is the time when the enemy surrounds to acquire! Lest you be taken over, the camera industry in in need of support for business I still could use a better camera on my BlackBerry, Nikon, Cannon...I really do not mind a larger phone, my fat fingers have issues with 'ittybitty' key pads.

ZombieBerry 10-10-2013 07:57 AM

What?

jsconyers 10-10-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieBerry (Post 1808543)
What?

My thoughts exactly.

JSanders 10-11-2013 09:40 AM

Beautiful!

joychriz 11-05-2015 12:40 AM

i used to change Mobiles periodically with Different platforms but blackberry is my first phone don't want to change because of it's Track Pad and Keyboard with Satellite Services of Internet working which stands me by BlackBerry side. :)

tsac 11-06-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulM (Post 1752988)
I've been pretty loyal to BB's for about the last 8 years now, but I'm seriously looking at the Samsung Galaxy SII unless AT&T decides to get off their arses and release the 9900 pronto.
I've thought of jumping ship to the big V for the 9930, but with the discounts that I get with AT&T, I can't justify spending the extra money on service plan to switch.

Regardless, I'll be holding on to my 9700 just in case I don't like the droid.

you might want to delete the pin # from your profile