U.S. Solid Water Pressure Regulator Valve, 3/4" NH Thread, Adjusted By Hand For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
U.S. Solid Water Pressure Regulator Valve, 3/4" NH Thread, Adjusted By Hand:
U.S. Solid Water Regulator Adjustable Pressure Gauge
- Our U.S. Solid water regulator valve is manufactured using a thermal casting process to help achieve lead-free. These water regulators are tested to ensure they meet the NSF lead-free requirement of 0.25% lead.
- You simply manually turn the knob clockwise to increase pressure and counterclockwise to decrease pressure. Our water regulator allows you to adjust water pressure from 0 to 160 psi.
- Our U.S. Solid water regulator is equipped with 3/4 inch NH male and female threads, also known as national hose threads, which makes it compatible with all US water sources.
- Our U.S. Solid water regulator incorporates an inlet strainer to help block large particles such as gravel and debris to prevent valve body clogging or damage.
- Our U.S. Solid water regulator uses small rubber or plastic gaskets on the female end to prevent leaks since the threads are not tapered and not used to create a seal.
- The stainless steel gauge equipped with our U.S. Solid water regulator contains oil, which reduces the friction of internal components and greatly prolongs the service life of the product.
MORE MethodBy ToolBy Hand
- All orders will ship from Ohio or Nevada within 1-2 business days of payment. Delivery may be delayed due to carrier delays and/or other issues.
- All of our customers are very important to us, if you have a delivery or quality problem, please do not open a case but contact us promptly via message, we will try our best to resolve it with you.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the buyer receiving the item. Buyer is responsible for return shipping if it's not our fault. We will issue a refund within 2 business days of receiving the returned item.
- Returned items must be in their original condition, custom items cannot be returned.
U. S. Solid 1" 110V Stainless Steel Electric Solenoid Valve AC Normally Closed
U.S. Solid 1-1/2 inch Electric Solenoid Valve 110V AC Stainless Steel
U.S. Solid 1/2" NPT Motorized Ball Valve N/C 9V 12V 24V AC/DC 2-Wire Brass