The Original X-Tronic 3020-XTS • 75W Soldering Iron Station Kit • 2 Helping Hand For Sale
The Original X-Tronic 3020-XTS • 75W Soldering Iron Station Kit • 2 Helping Hand:
- New Arrivals
- Add to Favorite
- View response
The Original X-Tronic 3020-XTS • 75W Soldering Iron Station Kit • 2 Helping Hands • Silicone Tool Mat • 5 Extra Tips • 50G Roll of Solder • Brass Sponge • Cleaning Flux • C/F Conversion • Auto Sleep!Description Item model number XTR-3020-XTS-ST Part Number 3020-XTS Style Classic Style - 5 Extra Solder Tips Item Package Quantity 1 Material High Impact Polystyrene & Metal Batteries Required? No Item Weight 0.01 ounces Batteries Included? No Special Features ESD Safe, 10 Minute Sleep Timer, Centigrade to Fahrenheit Toggle Switch, Blue LED Readout on Control Panel, PSD (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) Technology often referred to as Magic Temperature Compensation Technology, 40 Inch Very Pliable Soldering Iron Cord (Virtually No Memory) and a 55 Inch Power Cord from Wall Plug to Main Unit. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Package Dimensions 10.08 x 5.16 x 4.33 inches
- The X-Tronic Model 3020 Digital 75 Watt Soldering Station is a Powerful “Quick Temp” Unit and is manufactured for the Beginner as well as Expert Users and will Definitely Exceed Your Expectations with its Quality & Durability compared to any Soldering Iron Station in its Class. This Unit takes less than 30 Seconds to heat up from 200°C to 480°C (392°F to 896°F)
- The Complete Kit Includes: 75-Watt Soldering Station (60 Watts used for Soldering Iron &15 Watts used for Mini Mother Board in Soldering Iron) with 2 Helping Hands for Propping Up Smaller PCB’s right in front of the unit for you to work on, a 100% Silicone Tool Mat, 5 Extra Sizes/Styles of Soldering Tips along with Side Mount Solder Roll Holder, 50g Roll of 60/40 Solder, Spring Style Soldering Iron Holder & Brass Sponge Tip Cleaner with Supply of Cleaning Flux in the Tin plus a Wet Sponge.
- Features: ESD Safe, 10 Minute Sleep Timer, Centigrade to Fahrenheit Toggle Switch, Blue LED Readout on Control Panel, PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) Technology often referred to as Magic Temperature Compensation Technology, 40 Inch Very Pliable Soldering Iron Cord (Virtually No Memory) and a 55 Inch Power Cord from Wall Plug to Main Unit.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Main (First) Photo shows the Brass Sponge Tip Cleaner with the Flux In the Round Metal Tin Separately from the Soldering Station and also shows this same Container Mounted In the Main Unit - This is FOR PHOTO PURPOSES ONLY. There is "ONLY ONE" of these Containers that come with this Soldering Station.
- ALL X-Tronic Products come with a 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee which also includes a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Parts and Labor Included. The 3-year warranty is included in the product price when purchased new from XTronicUSA, no additional warranty purchase is required. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR MANY MORE PHOTOS & INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT!
Product Description X-Tronic's 3020-XTS • Digital LED Display • Soldering Station Specifications Maximum Power Output 75 Watts (60 Watts for Soldering Iron/15 Watts for Soldering Iron Mother Board) Temperature Range 200°C to 480°C (392°F to 896°F) Temperature Stability ±2°C (Static) Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to104°F) Storage Temperature -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to176°F) Soldering Iron Cord 40 Inch Very Pliable Soldering Iron Cord (Virtually NO Memory) Type of Power Cord Power Cord: USA Type B – 3 Pin Grounded Plug – 15 Amp Rated Voltage AC 110V/60 Hz - NO 220V Available X-Tronic's 3020-XTS • Digital LED Display • 75 W Soldering Iron Station
The Complete Kit is Manufactured by X-Tronic for the Beginners as well as the Experts and Will Exceed your Expectations of Quality and Durability for any Soldering Station in this Category.
Included with this Kit: 75-Watt Soldering Station (60 Watts for Soldering Iron &15 Watts for Mini Mother Board in Soldering Iron), Side Mount Solder Roll Holder, Brass Sponge Tip Cleaner with a Good Supply of Cleaning Flux, Wet Sponge, 5 Extra Soldering Tips & 2 Helping Hands (these are Detachable).
Features: ESD Safe, Anti-Static Designed, 10 Minute Sleep Timer, Centigrade to Fahrenheit Toggle Switch, "Bright" Blue LED Readout on Temperature Display, PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) Heating Technology often referred to as Magic Temperature Compensation Technology, 40 Inch Very Pliable Soldering Iron Cord (Virtually NO Memory) and a 55 Inch Power Cord from Wall Plug to Main Unit.
X-Tronic's 3020-XTS • Digital LED Display • Soldering Iron Station Features Safety Features Anti-Statically Designed & ESD Safe Celsius/Fahrenheit Change from Celsius to Fahrenheit with with Flip of a Toggle Switch Sleep Timer 10 Minutes Digital LED Display Bright Blue LED Display for Temperature • Very Visible PID Technology Proportional-Integral-Derivative Heating Technology often referred to as "Magic Temperature Compensation" Soldering Iron Holder Chromed Spring Steel with "Bakelite" Polymer Insert • No Heat Transfer All Set Up and Ready For Use
The X-Tronic 3020-XTS has a Temperature Range of 200°C to 480°C (392°F to 896°F).
You can Change the Readout from Celsius to Fahrenheit with a "Flip of the Switch".
The above photo also shows the 2 Helping Hands holding a PCB to work on.
This Soldering Iron Station has a Temperature Range of 392°F ~ 896°F/200°C ~ 480°C
This unit Features a Bright Blue LED Fully Adjustable Temperature Display and C/F Toggle Switch..
You can easily change the LED digital temperature readout from "Centigrade to Fahrenheit" for the Soldering Iron Temperature with a flip of the switch
Chromed Spring Steel Soldering Iron Holder
The Soldering Iron Holder is manufactured from Chromed Spring Steel..
It has a "Bakelite" Polymer Collar Ring to Stop Heat Transfer
You will Really Appreciate how easily you can "Holster" you Soldering Iron in this.
X-Tronic's 3020-XTS Soldering Iron Station • Photos & Explanations of What's Included 60 Watt Soldering Iron with Ergonomic Heat Resistant Silicone Grip
The Soldering Iron that comes with this Unit boasts a Stainless Steel Shank with an "Ergonomic Heat Resistant Silicone Grip" that is Very Comfortable to use.
The Soldering Iron Features a "Quick Temp" Heating Element that will heat up to the Top Temperature in less than 30 Seconds.
5 Extra Assorted Sizes/Styles of Soldering Tips
The X-Tronic XTS-4010-2 comes with 1 - TI Soldering Tip already mounted in the Soldering Iron and 5 Extra Sizes/Styles as shown above. The 5 Extras are the Following Sizes/Styles:
- 1 Each - T-I
- 1 Each -T-B
- 1 Each -T-3C
- 1 Each -T-2.4D
- 1 Each - T-K
2 - Helping Hands (Detachable)
The 2 Helping Hands that come with this unit are 10" Long.
They can be Easily be Attached or Detached from the Main Unit by Screwing or Unscrewing them from the Main Unit.
You will find them Very Helpful on Small PCB's that you can PropUp to work on right in front of you.
Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner - Soft Coiled Brass Wire Sponge Holder with a Supply of Rosin Flux for Cleaning
Soft coiled brass wire thoroughly cleans the residue on the tip, extending the service life of the tip.
The Original Texas Fence Fixer
The Original Stay Flats Plus Envelope 17"x21" Rigid Sturdy Mailer Usa #1
The Original Zoom Spout Oiler 4oz. All-Purpose Turbine Oil Telescoping-Spout NEW