STEPPERONLINE 1.5KW 220V 2HP 7A VFD Variable Frequency Drive Inverter Controller For Sale
STEPPERONLINE 1.5KW 220V 2HP 7A VFD Variable Frequency Drive Inverter Controller:
This VFD with power 2HP(1.5KW) and single phase 220V input voltage. The H100 series is General Variable Frequency Drive(VFD), they are widely used in application of: Textile machines, Packaging machines, Engraving machines, Printing machines, Food machinery, Woodworking machinery, Pump fans, Ceramic machinery, Solar pumps and others.This product has V/F control, speed sensor less vector control, etc., suitable for asynchronous motors, permanent magnet
synchronous motors, single-phase motors. H100 series inverter have compact structure, convenient and flexible installation,reasonable heat dissipation design to ensure product reliability, rich keyboards and multi-function cards to choose, flexible functions.Package Content
1 x 1.5KW Variable Frequency Drive Inverter
1 x English Manual
Rated Input Voltage: 1-Phase 200~240VAC
Allowed Input Voltage: 180~260VAC
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz(+/-5%)
Input Current: 14.0A
Output Current: 7.0A
Output Voltage: 0~Rated Input Voltage
Output Frequency: 0~1000Hz
Output Capacity: 150% Rated Current 60s, 180% Rated Current 2sMain circuit and function cardPower terminal wiring instructionsFor 220V class inverter, use class 3 grounding method(grounding resistance: less than 100Ω).
Use special grounding terminal for grounding. Do not use screws for grounding in the box.
Note: Grounding steps
(1) Determine the location of the ground terminal.
(2) Connect the ground-wire to the ground terminal and make sure that the screws are tightMain circuit terminal descriptionPlease implement the wiring in accordance with the regulations of electrician regulations to ensure safety
When selection of the wire diameter specification ● It is best to use isolated wires or conduits for power wiring, and ground the isolation layer or conduits at both ends.
● Be sure to install the air disconnect switch NFB between the power supply and the input terminals(R / L1, S / L2, T / L2)
● Do not connect the AC power supply to the output terminal (U V W) of the inverter.
● The output wiring must not touch the metal shell of the inverter, in case of a short circuit to ground.
● Do not use phase shift capacitors, LC / RC noise filters and other components at the output of the inverter.
● The main circuit wiring of the inverter must be far away from other control equipment.
● When the wiring between the inverter and the motor exceeds 15 meters (220V level),(380V level 30 meters), a high dV / dT will be generated inside the motor coil, which will produce interlayer insulation of the motor then damaged, please use a special motor for the inverter or install a reactor on the inverter side.Keyboard Features
STEPPERONLINE 1.5KW 220V 2HP 7A VFD Variable Frequency Drive Inverter Controller