Rabbit Semiconductor / Digi RCM3400 RabbitCore with 8 ch 12 bit A to D For Sale
Rabbit Semiconductor / Digi RCM3400 RabbitCore with 8 ch 12 bit A to D :
In the 1st two photos, a red board indicates that the module is RoHS (no lead) a green board indicates Non-RoHS. Only a few RoHS cores are available.
THE PRICE LISTED IS FOR ONE CORE.
IF YOU BUY TWO OR MORE CORE MODULES I WILL INCLUDE A FREE DEVELOPMENT BOARD AS SHOWN IN THE LAST PICTURE
The core modules are currently stored in trays but will be repackaged for shipment.The RCM3400 has a Rabbit 3000 microprocessor operating at up to 29.4 MHz, static
RAM, flash memory, an 8-channel A/D converter, two clocks (main oscillator and timekeeping),
and the circuitry necessary for reset and management of battery backup of the
Rabbit 3000's internal real-time clock and the static RAM. Two 34-pin headers bring out
the Rabbit 3000 I/O bus lines, parallel ports, A/D converter channels, and serial ports.
The RCM3400 receives its +3.3 V power from the customer-supplied motherboard on
which it is mounted. The RCM3400 can interface with all kinds of CMOS-compatible
digital devices through the motherboard.
- Small size: 1.16" × 1.37" × 0.31"
(29 mm × 34 mm × 8 mm)
- Microprocessor: Rabbit 3000 running at up to 29.4 MHz
- 47 parallel 5 V tolerant I/O lines: 41 configurable for I/O, 3 fixed inputs, 3 fixed outputs
- Two additional digital inputs, one additional digital output
- Combinations of up to eight single-ended or four differential analog inputs
- One additional analog input (CONVERT)
- External reset input
- Alternate I/O bus can be configured for 8 data lines and 6 address lines (shared with parallel I/lines), I/O read/write
- Ten 8-bit timers (six cascadable) and one 10-bit timer with two match registers
- 512K flash memory, 512K SRAM, (options for 256K flash memory and 256K SRAM)
- Real-time clock
- Watchdog supervisor
- Provision for customer-supplied backup battery via connections on header J2
- 10-bit free-running PWM counter and four width registers
- Two-channel Input Capture can be used to time input signals from various port pins
- Two-channel Quadrature Decoder accepts inputs from external incremental encoder
- Five CMOS-compatible serial ports: maximum asynchronous baud rate of 5.5 Mbps.
Four ports are configurable as a clocked serial port (SPI), and two ports are configurable
as SDLC/HDLC serial ports.
- Supports 1.15 Mbps IrDA transceiver
There are two RCM3400 production models:
RCM3400 512K Flash 512K SRAMRCM3410 256K Flash 256K SRAM
The RCM34XX can be programmed through connections on the motherboard (or Dev Board) supporting
RS-232, USB with an RS-232/USB converter, or over an Ethernet connection.
You can download for free from the digi.com website a PC based C cross compiler, assembler, debugger and dashboard. Select ver 9.62.Shipping is $8.50 for the 1st module and $1.00 for each additional module. Shipping costs are forthe continental USA.
Rabbit Semiconductor / Digi RCM3700 Core Module with Ethernet
Rabbit Semiconductor / Digi RCM3800 Powercore
Rabbit Semiconductor / Digi RCM3200 RabbitCore with ENet (NEW)