NPT 1-1/2'' Brass Electric Solenoid Valve 12V Normally Closed Air, Water 145Psi For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NPT 1-1/2'' Brass Electric Solenoid Valve 12V Normally Closed Air, Water 145Psi:
NPT 1-1/2'' Brass Electric Solenoid Valve 12V Normally Closed Air, Water 145Psi
Brass Electric Solenoid Valve DC 12V Normally Closed Air, Water 145Psi NEW
If you are troubled by various water backflow problems, then you can try ourelectric solenoid valve, which can give you a great solution. It uses superior brass material and die-casting treatment, which is strong and durable. Applying NBR as the oil seal material, this valve has a good sealing effect. It is suitable for multiple fluids such as water, oil, and air.
Premium Material: It uses high-quality brass, making this valve not easy to corrode.
Sturdy Construction:This valve applies a die-casting processand is fixed with strong screws, presenting a sturdy construction.
Safe to Use:It is mainly used for water flow in one direction to prevent accidents caused by water backflow.
Excellent Performance: This highly responsive valve will open and close in less than 1 second when actuated, which presents an excellent performance.
Simple Appearance: The smooth lines and combination of black&gold colors give this valve a simple and modern appearance, which fits any pipe.
Good Sealing: The oil seal material is NBR, which has good water resistance, air tightness, and excellent adhesion, giving this valve a good sealing effect.
Easy to Install: For the simple structure and threaded interface, you can install this valve easily and quickly.
Easy to Clean:With its smooth surface, you can wipe the dirt from this valve with a wet cloth.
Customer Service: We devote ourselves to bringing the best shelf shopping experience to you. If there is any question about our product, please feel free to contact us.
NPT Pipe Thread: The standard NPT 1-1/2" thread allows for easy and smooth connection.
Arrow Mark: With the arrow mark, you can install this valve easily without worrying about the wrong direction can be used for water towers, water heaters, toilets, pipeline water control, home pipes, etc. The applicable fluid includes non-corrosivehot or cold water, gas, air, very low viscosity fluids (<20cst), oils, hydrocarbons (kerosene or diesel fuel), and so 2W-400-40
Color: Gold, Black
Type: Electric Solenoid Valve
Applicable Fluid: Air, Water, Oil (Non-corrosive)
Fluid Direction: Shown as the Arrow
Operation Mode: Normally Closed
Valve Type: Direct Acting, Wet Armature
Material of Oil Seal: NBR
Operation Fluid Viscosity: <20cst
Voltage: DC 12V
Press: 0-8kgf/cm², 0-114Psi
Pressure: Water and Oil: 0-0.5Mpa; Air: 0-0.7Mpa
Inlet/Outlet Ports: NPT 1-1/2-inch Female Threads
Working Pressure: 0-1.0Mpa, 145Psi
Fluid Temperature: -5~80°C/23~176℉
Net Weight: 1.7kg/3.7lbs
Gross Weight: 1.95kg/4.3lbs
Product Size: 15*10*7cm/5.9*3.9*2.7inch
Package Size: Included
1* Electric Solenoid Valve
- The selection of a solenoid valve should first follow the four principles of safety, reliability, applicability, and economy, and then be selected according to six aspects of site conditions (i.e. pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure parameters, electrical parameters, operation mode, and special requirements).
- It is not suitable for gasoline.
- When purchasing and installing, please pay attention to the flow of liquid. If the installation is reversed, water will not come out. The fluid direction should be as the arrow shows. It can only be installed horizontally. A vertical installation will damage the diaphragm.
- Due to the chemical composition of brass, this valve should not be used with projects involving drinking water. It can be waterproofwhen used outdoors, but cannot be used in water.
- It is not a continuous duty valve and should not be in continuous power on for more than 2 hours, which will shorten its service life. It is recommended to install a computer fan to keep valves cool if necessary.
- The solenoid valve shall ensure normal operation within the fluctuation range of 15% - 10% of the rated voltage.
- After the solenoid valve is installed, there shall be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It shall be powered on several times to make it warm before it can be put into use.
- Please thoroughly clean the pipeline before installing the solenoid valve. The medium shall be free of impurities. Install a filter in front of the valve. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, a bypass device shall be installed to ensure the continuous operation of the system.
Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3cm error due to manual measurement, and make sure you do not mind before you order.
PaymentDelivery detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPaymentWe accept payment 。Fees such as import duties, taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Delivery detailsShipping:2-9 working days to: USATerms of sales
- We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for hundred percent customer satisfaction. response is very important to us. We hope that you contact us immediately before you give neutral or negative response, so that we can address your concerns. It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!
About usYour satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We work hard to earn your trust and future business. Our certified technicians have tested each item before shipping. The unit comes with 1 year limited warranty on all manufacturing defects.a) If you receive a defective item, you may return it or ask for a discount. Please contact us within 14 days after you receive the package.b) What you returned must be intact and in its original packaging as re? u. Customer is responsible for shipping costs of the returned item.c) We will cover the cost of shipping back t with the shipping rate indicated in the registration page. We will send you a new unit or refund the full payment you paid.Thank you.Contact usBusiness Hour Business Hour: Monday To Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Beijing China time)Due to time zones, our reply to your questions may not be immediately. But within above working time, we will reply your email within 24 hours. If it's non-workdays, please kindly be patient and wait till Monday.Please contact us with message.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Monday To Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Beijing China time)Due to time zones, our reply to your questions may not be immediately. But within above working time, we will reply your email within 24 hours. If it's non-workdays, please kindly be patient and wait till Monday.Please contact us with message.Please feel free to contact us if you have any BlackTypeElectric Solenoid ValveShapeRoundApplicable FluidAir, Water, Oil (Non-corrosive)Fluid DirectionShown as the ArrowOperation ModeNormally ClosedValve TypeDirect Acting, Wet ArmatureMaterial of Oil SealNBRVoltageDC 12VPress0-8kgf/cm², 0-114PsiPressureWater and Oil: 0-0.5Mpa; Air: PortsNPT 1-1/2-inch Female ThreadsIP00/65ED100%Working Pressure0-1.0Mpa, 145PsiFluid Temperature-5~80°C/23~176℉Net Weight1.7kg/3.7lbsGross Weight1.95kg/4.3lbsProduct Size15*10*7cm/5.9*3.9*2.7inchPackage Size17*11*9cm/6.7*4.33*3.5inchMPNDoes not Apply
Ridgid 37410 12R NPT 1-1/2" NPT 11-1/2 Tpi Pipe Threading Die Head
New Asco 8210G022 110/120V Solenoid Valve 1-1/2" NPT - Nox Box
1/2" NPT 1-1/2" D Chaser Set Projection