Mahr Federal 832F 2-Channel Gage Amplifier 2004007 with EGH-13W2 Level - TESTED For Sale
Mahr Federal 832F 2-Channel Gage Amplifier 2004007 with EGH-13W2 Level - TESTED:
Mahr Federal 832F 2-Channel Gage Amplifier 2004007 w/ EGH-13W2 Level Made in USA
- Dynamics – simultaneously computes the minimum, maximum, T.I.R., nominal and actual gage head signal for dynamic measurement capability.
- Multi-Range – three selectable ranges in inch or metric units.
- Message Center – display provides a simple "menudriven" setup procedure in English, French or Spanish.
- RS-232 Output – for communicating with Data Collection Devices.
- Two Gage Head Input – Independent reading or for providing the capability of "summing" for diameter reading, matching clearances, runout and parallelism.
- Angular units - selectable arc seconds or millirads for angular measurement applications (see Electronic Levels).
- User selectable password for full lockout capability or individual key lockout in both setup and gaging modes.
- Mahr Federal Probe type using.
- Linear: ±2mm/±0.100" - ±.200 mm / ±.010" - ±.020 mm / ±.001"
- Angular: 5 mrad / ±1000 arc sec. - 1 mrad / ±200 arc sec.
- Linear: .001 mm / .0001" - .0001 mm / .00001" - .00002 mm / .000001"
- Angular: .005 mrad / 1 arc sec. - .0005 mrad / 0.1 arc sec.
Analog Minimum Grad.
- Linear: 0.1 mm / .005" - 0.01 mm / .0005" - .001 mm / .00005"
- Angular: .25 mrad / 50 arc sec. - .05 mrad /10 arc sec.
- Auto Range automatically selects the smallest range for the best resolution, in both linear and angular units
- Repeatability ±1 digit
- Calibration Accuracy ±1 digit
- Linear Error less than .025% of full scale
- Response Time 42 msec.
- Thermal Stability .01% /C x full scale
- Temperature Range: At Specified Accuracy 20°C / 68°F ±.2°C
- Operating 5° to 45°C / 40° to 110°F, with a temperature coefficient of .02% change/°C x full scale range.
- Storage 0° to 60°C / 0° to 140°F
- Digital I/O five TTL opto-isolated outputs
- Data Output Analog Output RS-232, transmits Channels A, B, or both, units, and tolerances ±5 VDC full scale for displayed value signal
- Measuring Modes Actual, Minimum, Maximum, T.I.R., Nominal
- Tolerance Indicators five LEDs
- Weight 3.5 lbs. / 1.58 kg
- Dimensions 168 mm w x 254 mm d x 143 mm h / 6.63" w x 10" d x 5.63" h
- Gage Head Display A, B or both at any time
- Auto Power Off User selectable, up to 99 minutes of non-use
- Power Requirements rechargeable battery, 10 hour operation under full load: or 120 VAC 50-60Hz with power module (furnished with Amplifier)
- Replacement Battery EBY-1015 Ni-Cad rechargeable, 4.8v, 2.5 amp hours
- Power US battery/120VAC charger
- AS IS government surplus item.
- Tested to power on, not available to test further.
- Picked up from a discontinuing facility.
- Photos represent the exact item that will be shipped. Please refer the photos.
- We take great care in packaging every item to ensure safe & quality shipping.
- We ship UPS/USPS/FedEx/DHL depending on your location and at our discretion.
- Most shipments are sent out within 1-2 business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped out to the confirmed shipping address provided by .
- Packages are not shipped on Sunday. As transit time varies by carrier, we are unable to control delays caused by carriers.
- Shipping time provided by is an estimation and is not guaranteed. It is also subject to change during peak periods.
- Buyers are responsible for complying with all import and export obligations and for payment of all applicable duties and custom fees.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or Alaska may not select the Free Shipping option for this item, if free shipping is selected for one of these destinations, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 30 days after purchase.We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing).Video games must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 15 days with a receipt and the original packaging.Defective items may only be exchanged for the same title.All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content intact.Returns must be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or its original packaging.For any return requests please contact us to receive a RMA number and return instructions.10% - 20%restocking fee may apply.Please allow 3-5 business days after we receive your package to process your return.Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customer's expense.
The following electronics items must be returned within 15 days of receipt:
- We take joy in helping you get the gear you want at the price you need.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- You can contact us via of our photos are of the actual item you are purchasing.
- We work hard to include a lot of pictures of each item. We do our best to describe the items and their conditions. Please see item photos for all the details.
- All components are as shown in the photos, no additional parts will be shipped.
Please note that some of the product descriptions are provided by manufacturers and may not represent the exact color, size or style of the actual item.
Mahr Federal PMD-90101 Calsurf Roughness Specimen Standard
Mahr Federal Pocket Surf III Profilometer Surface Roughness Tester 9v 26D
Mahr Federal Pocket Surf III Finish/Roughness, PMD-90101