MK-328 LCR checker MEASURES Q and RESONANT FREQUENCY For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MK-328 LCR checker MEASURES Q and RESONANT FREQUENCY :
Handy little tester. Measures transistors of many types, capacitors, diodes both silicon and germanium, resistors and inductors. This particular tester was unpackaged for photos and verification that it has the Q factor test option.
I have sold 4 so far already and the customers have been pleased with the units.
This tester, unlike many if not almost all of the MK-328s here on (and the other on line sales sites as well), will tell you the resonant frequency and Q factor of an inductor*. This is an excellent tool for troubleshooting vintage radios, and even more importantly, matching and selecting RF coils and IF transformers for replacement use.
* Please note that very small inductances will require the addition of a parallel capacitor across the test clips for resonant frequency indication.
Requires standard 9 volt BATTERY NOT INCLUDED.
Just google "MK-328" for a wealth of technical specifications, information, and feature listsfor this device.
Includes test clips (3) and test jig for SMDs, etc. and a ZIF socket.
- Test LEDs
- Test electrolytics - ESR, capacitance, %v Loss
- Test capacitors
- Test Zener diodes
- Test transistors
- Test diodes
- Determine silicon vs germanium
- Determine lead configuration of device under test
- And more
1. A key operation with automatic shutdown
2. Battery operation is possible since shutdown current is only about 20nA
3. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-Channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, unidirectional thyristor and offerirectional thyristor.
4. Automatic detection of pin layout of the detected part.
5. Measuring the current amplification coefficient of the bipolar transistor and the voltage of base - emitter threshold
6. Darlington transistors can be identifed by the threshold voltage of the high current amplifcation factor.
7. Detection the bipolar transistor and the protection diode of MOS
8. Measuring the Gate threshold voltage and Gate capacity value of MOSFETs.
9. Up to two Resistors are measured and shown values with up to four decimal digits in the right dimension. All symbols are surrounded by the probe numbers of the Tester. So Potentiometer can also be measured. If the Potentiometer is adjusted to one of its ends, the Tester cannot differ the middle pin and the end pin.
10. The resolution of the resistance measurement is 0.1O, can measure up to 50MO
11. One capacitor can be detected and measured. It is shown value with up to four decimal digits in the right dimension. The value can be from 30pF to 100mF. The resolution can be up to 1 pF
12. For capacitors with a capacity value above 2µF the Equivalent. Serial Resistance (ESR) is measured with a resolution of 0.01O and shown with two signi?cant decimal digits
13. Up to two diodes are shown in correct order and by diode symbol. Additionally the forward voltages are shown.
14. LED is detected as diode; the forward voltage is much higher than normal. Two-in-one LEDs are also detected as two diodes.
15. If Reverse breakdown voltage is below 4.5 V,zener diode can be identified
16. Measurement of the capacity value of a single diode in reverse direction. Bipolar Transistors can also be analysed, if you connect the Base and only one of Collector or Emitter
17. Only one measurement is needed to find out the connections of a rectifier bridge.
18. Capacitors with value below 30pF are usually not be detected, but can be measured together with a parallel diode or a parallel capacitor with at least 30pF. In this case you must subtract the capacity value of the parallel connected part.
19. Can measure inductance resistance less than 2100O, the Measuring range is 0.01mH – 20H, but the accuracy is not very good. The measurement result is only shown with a single component connected.
20. Testing time is about two seconds, only capacity or inductance measurement can cause longer period.
Note: Before the measurement of capacitance, must to discharge the capacitor, otherwise may damage the instrument
TERMS and CONDITIONSOF SALE:
HOW AND WHEN TO PAY - provides a nice range of payment options and I accept them all. allows a generous 4 calendar day period to complete your payment. After the 4th day, the sale will be canceled.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS- this item is covered by a 30 day free return policy. I pay for return shipping and will issue a refund for all unused items in the order. No questions asked; you don't like an item, I will take it back and refund whatever you did not use. UnfortunatelyI cannot take back used, stained or damaged items. I do appreciate a quick note as to what you did not like about the item; that helps me refine my product sourcing to get the best fit for my customers.
SHIPPING TIMES AND PRICE- Shipping on this order is free.Shipping will be done as soon as possible after paymentand will conform to the prediction of when your itemwill arrive that is foundat the top of the listing.
WHERE DO I SHIP - I ship to the United States only, including Alaska Hawaii and Puerto Rico, Guam and the other US Pacific territories, and also the US Virgin Islands. There is no up charge for any of the above areas. I do NOT ship to Canada, Mexico, or any other country;I do not participate in the Global Shipping program. I ship to the original purchaser's address only; I do not ship to forwarders.
ABOUT SALES TAX - Sales tax on every sale is collected by and increases the total amount that the buyer pays. I do not have control over this process, and do not receive the tax money; it is retained by and remitted to the taxing authority in your location.
BUYER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THIS ITEM -
Sorry for the long disclaimer of liability but best practices made me do it :)
Unless specifically stated above all items are sold as is as shown without warranty and without warranty of suitability of use. Please be sure this item will meet your needs before offerding.
I will not be held liable for any incidental, accidental, consequential or other damages related to the use or misuse of this item under any circumstances.
I the seller take no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or future use of the product. The buyer agrees to indemnify and hold the seller harmless from all future utilization of the item, unit, equipment, part, information or device.
I am not responsible for the installation, use, suitability, application or operation of any item I sell, and the buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling,inspecting and verifying the operational quality and suitability to task of their purchases prior to putting them into service.
The buyer expressly releases the seller from any and all liability arising from the purchase, ownership, use, installation or operation of the product.
Electronic equipment often operates with fatally high power supply voltages.By purchasing this product you are telling me that you are qualified to keep yourself and others safe while storing, owning, using, repairing, selling or otherwise dealing with the item. If you do not know the proper safety procedures for the use and service of this equipment become familiar with them bore purchase. I will not be liable for death, injury, loss of income, medical costs, or any other problem resulting from this purchase.
By offerding on this item the buyer agrees to the above rules and certifies that he is properly trained in and aware of all safety and environmental hazards posed by the storage use and disposal of this item, will follow all relevant laws and regulations regarding use and disposal of the item, and releases the seller from any and all possible claims and liability.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
MK-328 LCR checker MEASURES Q and RESONANT FREQUENCY
MK-328 TR LCR ESR Transistor LCR ESR Tester Cemiconductor Device Analyzer
LCR-T4 LCR-T5 GM328A M328 M328LCD MK-328 MK-168 TS-M8N EZM328 Transistor Tester